“Lunch while driving to Disney”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 91 Restaurants in Smithfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped here for lunch while driving on I-95 to Disney. The food was so-so but I liked the store. The service was good like other Cracker Barrel’s.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here heading south on I-95. We had a good experience at this location. If you like Cracker Barrel you will like this location. I had the meatloaf & my wife had the trout. Both the food & Service was good. I would eat here again and recommend it to others.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have family and friends who love Cracker Barrel and I like to go for breakfast, but Cracker Barrel has a noise problem when they get busy and they are almost always busy. You can count on a Cracker Barrel being clean, consistent, and a neat place to shop when you need something quick for a present. There is always a manager nearby if you have a problem and I doubt that you will. The bathrooms are also always clean.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I usually enjoy the simple, pleasant atmosphere at Cracker Barrel. We have visited this
Cracker Barrel multiple times as we travel.(6-8 times within the past 9 mos.). The food and service varies from very good to fair.

This particular visit was not the best. The food was cold and flavorless. Items that we liked had been removed from the menu. Service was not the best, though the waitress was pleasant. She was frequently unavailable. I must say management did and has consistently resolved problems professionally.

Over the years, I have noticed that some condiments are only provided upon request and only the flavor requested. I am sure it is for economical reasons, but it is “tacky”.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

...near the creepy couple!
Then you don't have to feel alone...
:D

btw: Great burgers, nice atmosphere and friendly service.