“A lot of fun!”

Whitewater Equestrian Center
Ranked #3 of 8 things to do in Sapphire
More attraction details
Owner description: Come ride a horse or Gem mine for semi-precious gems. The Horseback rides are guided through the trails while you are showed and explained the different plants and stories along the ride. Looking forward to meeting and riding or gem mining with you.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This was a great place to safely enjoy many outdoor activities. My teenagers did the ropes course and zip line and really had a great time!

All reviews
"trail"
in 14 reviews
"adventure"

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

My family is staying here in the area and love working with the staff at the Resort. We checked in and my 7 year old immediately wanted to go ride horses(her world is horse this n that) as we live 6 hours away on the coast. We promised her that it would be towards the end of the week and yesterday I booked her and her Dad a trip for either Thursday or Friday however for 2 days now no answer back to the resort staff,myself or my husband. We are now getting a refund and needless to say she is devastated and heart broken as we are leaving later this evening back home. I dont like putting reviews online but I feel that with the lack of response from the horseback riding company that its necessary. If you offer a service for area resort guests then have someone to take calls or either call them back. Thank you resort staff for trying so hard and you are greatly appreciated.

7  Thank Kimber B
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of stopping in to visit resident cowboy Mr Hinkle and staff for an amazing ride adjoining the Jocassee Gorges and Nantahala National Forest in an amazing facility where an hour is $60 and hour and a half $80. Great for kids and parents to have a family outing and hear tales on the trails of various folk lore mixed with history that will have you telling your adventures to those around you at dinner for days to come. Call and make a reservation and tell them Scott sent you, you’ll have a great time.

1  Thank SaltLifeAdventurer
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I agree with all the other reviews. This is a must do on your vacation. The owner and his horses are amazing. Great stories along the trail. A true treasure.

1  Thank Dede R