“So much fun!”

The Gorge Zipline Canopy Tour
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Saluda
More attraction details
Owner description: Perched on the rim of the Green River Gorge in Saluda, North Carolina - The Gorge is a tree-based zip line canopy adventure with 11 zip lines, sky-bridges, and 3 free-fall rappels - dropping an unprecedented 1,100 feet in elevation through 125 acres of old-growth and protected forest. Tours last 3.5 hours and offer 90 mile panoramic views. Designed by the leaders in the canopy tour industry, The Gorge features hands-free breaking for maximum safety and fun!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had never been zip-lining before and was terrified, but the guides here are great. They do groups of about 8 with 2 guides. After the first couple I was much more relaxed. They have 11 zip-lines, 3 repels and a suspension bridge. I definitely recommend this!

All reviews
"costa rica"
"family adventure"
"flash drive"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Long and fast ziplines, beautiful views, and the guides, Chris G and Brian, were great. The banter between them and the jokes shared with us were very entertaining. I am not a fan of heights, but the thorough safety procedures Chris and Brian went through during the entire trip made me feel totally comfortable.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great adrenaline rush! Couldn’t have had better guides, Madi and Brian were so much fun. Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nick and Carter were ahhmazing! I can’t lie and say I had a blast, only because I’m terrified of heights. People always say conquer your fears, well I came, I conquered, and I’m still terrified. But they were very accommodating and patient with me. There was a large group of us and I have to admit, when I finally opened my eyes, the view was breathtaking. The repels were my favorite part. It was a pretty good once in a lifetime experience. Beautiful place and really beautiful setup.