“So much fun!”

The Gorge Zipline Canopy Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Perched on the rim of the Green River Gorge in Saluda, North Carolina - The Gorge is a tree-based zip line canopy adventure with 11 zip lines, sky-bridges, and 3 free-fall rappels - dropping an unprecedented 1,100 feet in elevation through 125 acres of old-growth and protected forest. Tours last 3.5 hours and offer 90 mile panoramic views. Designed by the leaders in the canopy tour industry, The Gorge features hands-free breaking for maximum safety and fun!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I had never been zip-lining before and was terrified, but the guides here are great. They do groups of about 8 with 2 guides. After the first couple I was much more relaxed. They have 11 zip-lines, 3 repels and a suspension bridge. I definitely recommend this!

All reviews
"fun staff"
"enjoy the experience"
"awesome place"

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Long and fast ziplines, beautiful views, and the guides, Chris G and Brian, were great. The banter between them and the jokes shared with us were very entertaining. I am not a fan of heights, but the thorough safety procedures Chris and Brian went through during the entire trip made me feel totally comfortable.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great adrenaline rush! Couldn’t have had better guides, Madi and Brian were so much fun. Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Nick and Carter were ahhmazing! I can’t lie and say I had a blast, only because I’m terrified of heights. People always say conquer your fears, well I came, I conquered, and I’m still terrified. But they were very accommodating and patient with me. There was a large group of us and I have to admit, when I finally opened my eyes, the view was breathtaking. The repels were my favorite part. It was a pretty good once in a lifetime experience. Beautiful place and really beautiful setup.