“Amazing pasty”

Add it.
Sunrise Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Truro
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Known far and wide for their great pastries, I stopped here on the recommendation of my brother-in-law who had told me about their pasties. He was right. It was full of meat and veggies and encased in a flaky pastry.
There were a few tables inside and some out, too. They had a wide variety of food plus coffee.
The service was friendly, quick and efficient.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

With a huge selection of pastries and cake, this is the perfect place for a first stop on the way to the Riverland.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Driving from Adelaide around lunchtime and suggested to my good lady that we stop and get something for lunch. First bakery will do. Luckily that was the Sunrise Bakery in Truro. Found myself munching on the best steak and mushroom pie I can remember, great flavour, just the right amount of mushroom and buttery, crisp pastry to die for. The sweet bun (we call them 'snails') was just as nice. Will definitely be stopping there again.

Angela N, Owner at Sunrise Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hi,
Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate all feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit here at the bakery. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
Kind regards,
Angela N

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Been past this Bakery for years..On our day out we dropped in for a bite for lunch..I must say this is a busy bakery even on a Sunday.Main drag has a couple cafes . Everyone is stopping here.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Please support local businesses like Sunrise because they are are at the heart of the community. This little bakery is on the main road in Truro and is a wonderful stop if you need a bakery fix. Best of all they do fresh sandwiches