All reviews value for money room was clean electric blankets an upgrade spa area rear door rooms are small car park easy walk walking distance shopping centre plenty of hot water the main street new owners in town pool wifi
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I booked for 1 adult 2 kids. I went yo complain ant the room as it o my had a double bed. The manager tried to tell me that I only booked for 2 when he showed me his booking it also had 1 adult 2 kids. it was late we were tired & he tried to tell me it wasn't his fault but mine! I told him I needed another bed, he said he had none left. when he finally realised he made the mistake he offered me 2 rooms.... so I would have to have one of my 10 or 11 yr old in a room on their own, he couldn't understand why I said NO as I couldn't split myself in half!! He ONLY gave me another room when I said I'm leaving as 3 of us can't stay in a double bed, & wanted a refund, He bought a single bed into the room but it had no underlay or electric blanket.
The shower had a few hairs still in it & also a soap wrapper was on the floor of the shower screwed up.
We didnt enjoy our stay at this Motel at all & won't go back there or recommend it ... ever! I don't like being argued with when he made the error & hot no apology.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Changed hands since I stayed here last, not for the better.
Heater not working properly hardly giving out any heat, got another one from reception and had too have 2 heaters going.

Last night stayed only given 1 towel for 2 people and luke warm shower with no cold water in and leaving before reception opened,tea bags not left last night.

Price up $20 a night more than 12 months ago, $118 night for 2 people in double room.
Rooms dusty, electrical safety testing over 12 months overdue.
Cootamandra gardens no longer has garden's.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Room only had double bed so paid extra for a queen. Quite old but clean and comfortable. However pool and hot tub were not operational. Don't advertise if they are not available. I can understand if the pool wasn't heated and it is May but the hot tub should be available all year round. Also the advertised restaurant wasn't open.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I prebooked this motel and found it very acceptable the rooms are small but more than big enough, the room was clean and the bed comfortable, plenty of hot water in the shower, there is a good pool and spa but couldn't use on the day I was there there was a strong wind blowing and was filling the pool with leaves and debris impossible to clean, good air conditioning as it was very hot very good value in this day and age, if walking not to far to town, would recommend especially if on a budget

Room Tip: All rooms open to the pool, all rooms ground level
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The motel was conveniently located close to the CBD with a 5 minute walk. The room was clean and functional with a comfortable bed and served ok as an over nighter. There was a restaurant but I didn't use it. The outdoor courtyard was pleasant enough with access through a rear door in the room.
The room was quite small and ageing a little. The pool didn't seem to be maintained to a level that I would use it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo