ALEGRIA Santa Cristina(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Restaurant
ALEGRIA Plaza Paris(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$151
  • Pool
ALEGRIA San Juan Park(Lloret de Mar)
US$98
US$96
  • Restaurant
ALEGRIA Fenals Mar(Lloret de Mar)
US$94
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$226
US$173
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Alba Seleqtta Hotel(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$174
US$165
  • Restaurant
La Carolina(Lloret de Mar)
US$117
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Gran Hotel Monterrey(Lloret de Mar)
US$171
US$136
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Alva Park Costa Brava(Lloret de Mar)
US$868
Hotels.com
All reviewscomfortable bedbreakfast buffetshower headcosta bravagood pointscavarenovationspainluxuryeuro
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I am a top contributor to Tripadvisor with over 125 reviews . This is definitely NOT a 5 star hotel - more a 'pension' or 2 star . Rooms are tiny and uncomfortable .Only 2 couples having dinner in the balcony at 9 pm ! Totally overpriced for dinner and wines . Totally overpriced for accommodation . Hotel more than half empty and easy to know why . Needs complete painting job done . Room balcony with bird droppings not cleaned . Mosquitos . On the plus side lovely location by the sea and reception staff are nice . It's easy to know why it's not working . It's not a good example for Barcelona .

• Stayed: July 2014
7  Thank biggestjohn22
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I booked this hotel the day of our stay and didn't do a lot of research about it. - the lady at the reception was lovely and very helpful with bookings. When we arrived I was given a choice of two rooms, with views of the Costa Brava coastline, both rooms were lovely. Rooms included robes and slippers with toiletries.

WI-Fi was available free of charge only in the reception area, WI-FI was available in room for a cost, which I though was a bit steep considering that the rooms were about 300 euro a night.

The restaurant and buffet breakfast were good, with fine dining service and food, however the Paella was heavy and overcooked for the 40 euro price tag.

The hotel overall was quite expensive and I do not feel that it was value for money. We found while staying there that the clientele were about 55+ and it wasn't really suited to a young couple. Additionally the housekeeping was inadequate - we had to request additional toilet paper and toiletries as they were not replenished for the 4 days we were there.

The hotel is also about a 5-10 min cab ride from the center of the town.

I would probably stay somewhere else if I was to return to Loret de Mar.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces into the courtyard if you want to feel like your at a resort, and a room that faces away from the hotel if you want views of the adjacent properties.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Melissa R
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Visited here again having already stayed previously and wasn't disappointed. If anything the hotel has improved. Great service and lovely setting. A sea view room is well worth the small extra cost. If you want a good place to enjoy the great coast this is the place to go

• Stayed: March 2013
7  Thank Colin S
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Hello !!! I am Any from Ukrania, I am 19 years old and I live in Blanes and this is my first report. My school request me to make a "internet social comunication action" and I decided to do this so I explain my week end.
My mother's friend Peter get married on the past 1st of September at this Hotel so we were invited. We were at a wonderfull terrace wit a waterfall and the dinner were outside on the beach!!! After this , there were a fany party at Corsario place with full of people ( I think more than 300 ) . We get bed at 4 am very tired. The morning after we enjoyed the swimming pool and the jacuzzy and the beach

Room Tip: I think this is the best hotel I ever seen, enjoyed
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank anastasias s
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We were in the hotel this agoust. The place is a dream, good views i front of the beach. The most spectacular thing is to have dinner with exquisite food, and accompanied by excellent live music high level. 10 staff attention (they know lenguages, russian, english, french)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple