All reviewsice creamfamily suitesaladgo with an open mindreception staff were helpfulgreat holidaymeal timesmini discopaellaafter reading the reviewstowels changed dailylarge balconyrooms were cleanedkids clubearly hours of the morningfenals beachfussy eater
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Poor rooms leaking aircon and faulty lights. Too many stairs everywhere! Lifts small and you need to change lifts to go to different areas. Water slides and splash area have no seating areas. No evening entertainment. Kids mini disco for 5 and under. Poor health and safety and all 3 of my children where at risk in different incidents and no one cares. Formal complaint made now home. Worse holiday yet do not risk your children's safety.

Loret de Mar was lovely and plenty other hotels to choose from.

1  Thank kirkintiloch
Reviewed 25 June 2018

It was the worse hotel we have ever used over the last 10 years, I still cannot believe what actually happed over the last 10 days. We arrived late, no information were given, the room 1142 the air conditioner was leaking over 7 days in the night. People were shouting a 5 am in the morning, food was cold, no choice, restaurants dirty. Honestly would give them 1 star for effort and satisfaction. The customer service unbelievable - when we came to the restaurant the tea member let us in but there were no spaces so we walked back and said why did you let us in if you knew that it is full as you are ticking how many customers are getting in the customer service person said ' you can seat on the floor'. In another occasion the customer service lady shouted at me in front of many clients like mad person I couldn't make her stop shouting. She was upset about number of clients making complaints and picked one to shout at. The pool area dirty and smelly, kids are not allowed any floats in the swimming pool. No entertainment for kids or adults, you wouldn't even notice that something is happening. Team were speaking in Spanish so couldn't understand. Very boring place not good food, honestly better to book somewhere else as there are so many hotels around. I am very disappointed and will never go back there as it wasn't cheap holiday. Honestly if you are thinking about water park only for kids don't bother as there are only 2 slides and hidden so you wont be able to have sunbed there as there is a metal gate to entre the water park area. If you have small kids no point !!! I am writing it as normally I wouldn't if not too bad but this time I thought that I would feel sorry for other people to go there... I give you one night example.. we sat at the pool bar about 6.45 pm with my daughter 13 and 9 years old boy, the swimming pool closed but still some random guys very drunk started to jumping in, one guy without pants jumped in ( for fun). They were very noisy and behaved badly, no one from the hotel taken any actions?? Another day someone jumped to the swimming pool from the roof but was taken by police later … although you can see what type of people are there and no one is ding anything about it!!

Stayed: June 2018
6  Thank wioletta1983
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I have just been back from this hotel and it was great every thing was great the food the room and the aqua park was great for the kids and I was not looking forward to it because of the reviews the food at night had theams also and there was always something to choose. The staff were great aswell and the hotel is very clean not for a bad thing to say about it was a great week away

2  Thank michellemorrison117
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This is without a doubt the worst hotel I have ever had the unfortunate experience of staying in! The staff are very rude and baring mind we arrived later than expected our room was still not ready for another 2 hours. The managers was not helpful and didn’t do anything to sort our room out and they said that would notify us when it was ready; we had to keep asking when we could go to our room and we kept being ignored and pushed aside until we finally had enough and said to sort it out now. I cut my toes on the premises and the manger refused to give me first aid, stating that they don’t have it on site, only until I said that it is illegal to not have a first aid box did another member of staff who over heard and took it upon herself to give me the treatment (which I was thankful for) and then the manager proceeded to rant to her in Spanish for doing so. If I could I wouldn’t even give this terrible place 1 circle, absolutely disgusted at the service and don’t see how they have received a 4* rating!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank billy16orpin
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Was worried about the reviews as they all seemed so negative! However when arrived was nice to see was lovely, clean the cleaners were in every day with fresh towels etc , pools were great, aqua park was open and kids loved it, food was really nice good choice and nice playpark in it which my son loved. Overall was a really nice family holiday good price and good facilities and close to beach shops etc and one day we went to Barcelona on bus and took an hour which was great.

5  Thank Jones L