Reviews (1 279)
1 279 results
All reviews bowling alley pool side barbeque nation kebab value for money central india business trip chinese restaurant live music airport pick amazing food excellent hotel visiting indore great hospitality business traveler prompt service travel desk
140 - 145 of 1 279 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

When you arrive at Sayaji fist thing you come across is difference from other such hotels.From lobby you are directed to the floor where room is assigned for you and the actual check in, check out process takes place on the floor itself.
Rooms are well appointed and clean, so are washrooms. For hotel of this grade you expect this.
Rooms are spacious and provided with all amenities expected. Little issue with the lights control that is little hard to get use to.
Another difference is: everything in the minibar (Minimal things) is free for consumption. No extras charged for that one or two cold drinks and bottle of water stored in it. Good gesture is next to electric kettle they have small jar of cookies, again free.
Staff is friendly but sometimes slow is responding.
Breakfast is complementary and spread is good but the space is not large enough to accommodate peak crowd and tends to get very noisy.
Location is good and central, next to a public park. Rooms on west side offer good view.

Room Tip: When you book, clearly spell out your requirements.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
SayajihotelIndore, General Manager at Sayaji Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on Tripadvisor and for having stayed at Sayaji Indore.

We are delighted to know that you had a memorable stay and your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Needless to say, your feedback will surely motivate my team to constantly strive for excellence.

Thank you once again and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Sayaji.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had heard a lot of good things about Sayaji Indore, but it was my first chance to experience it. And I must say that I was overwhelmed by by your display of hospitality. First of all I was really happy to get a complimentary upgrade to Suite catogory room from a superior room. No doubt the room was spacious with a huge hall cum dinning with an attached bedroom and two washrooms, with fantastic interiors. The color combinations are really soothing. Superb choice of furniture appropriately placed makes the Suite looks larger. Bed is nice, cozy and comfortable. Hotel is equiped with facilities like gym, swimming pool and spa. Highlight is it also has got a Restro Lounge which plays awesome music. Much suitable for party lovers. Restaurant is really nice, with a wide spread for breakfast. Staff is really couteous. Special thanks to Mr. Prakash, Ms. Jinu & Mr. Satyveer from the restaurant for serving us with those delecious dishes. Food quality is really awesome. I will surely love to revisit again.
Recomentation: pl try out the Suite Room, its amazing...!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Been for a business meet, had a great time!
Delighted with the service good staff!
Great ambiance, tasty food . Should say about this guy gunjun took special care thank you buddy will be back to avail your services

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Soma S

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Very nice beautiful hotel. Excellent clean room.
Tasty breakfast with variety of options.
Well equipped gym.
Nice location, 20 min ride from airport in morning, take care for evening as traffic in Indore is very bad

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Very hospitable staff. To start with, I am extremely satisfied with their Airport pick up oneards. A person was waiting at the arrivals with Key tag and taxi.

I have stayed in the hotel continuously for 7 weeks on business.

I have had excellent and very memorable experience, thanks to all the staff, their care and most importantly the mouth watering food and beverages.

My heartfelt thanks to the Manager Guest relation,Mr.Sunil Kumar Dawar for his very personal care give to me during my 7weeks stay.Also I wish to thank Ms.Dhanashri for her warm reception every evening when I return from work.

My sincere thanks to all the staff of the hotel and particularly staff of square restaurant. I have tried all restaurants here and my favourite is Mediterra.

Kudos to Sayaji Indore, look forward to come again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SayajihotelIndore, General Manager at Sayaji Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018