“Very good food”

DaMa Dumpling
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Yinchuan
Cuisines: Street Food
Reviewed 5 September 2018

During my trip through china was this another very nice dumpling experience they offer a broad variation of dumplings i came back a couple of times.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

It was so good I went back twice. The language barrier was sort of okay, but once that was settled the dumplings where fantastic. I had the lamb one night and the duck the next night. the service was great and friendly.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

While in Yinchuan for work, Me and a friend went into the old part of town for some sightseeing, this made us hungry and we stopped at DaMa Dumpling for lunch as recommended by the concierge of our hotel. The place has 2 floors and upstairs you can see the workers preparing the dumplings. The menu is in Chinese and English and there are some pictures. My friend is vegan, and there where enough vegetarian/vegan options. The staff does not speak English. However with pointing you get on just fine. I had the pork/mushroom dumplings and they tasted very good. The portion size is large. The bill for 2 kinds of dumplings and some vegetables came to 44yuan. I would definitely eat here again on my next trip to yinchuan.

1  Thank Annelies B
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Head to the second floor and you can see right into the kitchen where the Jiaozi are being made. Two of us managed to almost finish a whole Jin. You can order by the half Jin or full and you can get them steamed, boiled or fried. We went for traditional pork and leek but really loved the eggplant pork ones. Lots of others to choose from.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

This is a great place with an awesome selection of dumplings of all kinds. Very tasty at decent pricing. Definitely a place to stop by and enjoy.