All reviews breakfast experience room was spacious english speaking staff breakfast buffet great hotel national park maid pools gym bathtub facilities lobby tour china
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We were pleasantly surprised by the standing and services at CP Zhangjiajie, after reading lots of reviews about hotels in Zhangjiajie and that the standards are different from european ones. Actually everything in the hotel was outstanding. The design of the common areas as well as the rooms was excellent. There is also a musical fountain in front of the hotel that offers a light show each evening.

As a family of 4 we were immediately upgraded to a splendid suite! This is why we decided to extend our stay instead of moving to ZJJ city center.

The breakfast and dinner buffets were great. There is also a Muslim restaurant on-site.
The outdoor pool was not open yet, but the indoor pool was great, with sauna, steam rooms and fitness center.

The only issue maybe was with the service in breakfast/dinner because when an item is consumed, it takes a lot of time to refill.

Stayed: June 2018
Shi S, reservation supervisor at Crowne Plaza Zhangjiajie Wulingyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear guest,we are glad that your family can love our hotel and have a great time for your staying. “first a step,service form heart”is the staff service idea,meanwhile is located near in very wonderful forest park,fresh air and charming environment outside,and a musical fountain in front of the hotel every night ,with full and advanced facilities and huge bathtub to relax after a hard day to guarantee sleep well all night,we still continue to improve the staff service though training ,and we are looking forward to your family coming again!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I did not book the Crown Plaza since somehow I did not hear about it. I was staying in the Pullman hotel which is a minute walking away.

I had big problems with wifi in my hotel so every time I wanted to connect to wifi I came to the Crowne Plaza.

The exchange rate my hotel gave was horrible, so when I wanted to change money again I cane to the Crowne Plaza

when I wanted to have good food I came to the Crowne Plaza as well.

I do not know how the rooms look, but the lobby is very impressive and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful despite the fact that I was not their guest.

Highly recommended, excellent value for money. The hotel best in the park area

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank lapidot
Shi S, Reservation Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Zhangjiajie Wulingyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear guest,we are deeply grateful for your love for crowne plaza zhangjiajie wulingyuan,located near in very wonderful forest park,fresh air and charming environment outside,the room size is 38-52 square meter, large and neat, great wifi,and full of facilities ,we also provide all kinds of services for guests ,such as basic exchange,pick up and so on, hoping you come again and stay in our hotel to experience our service in this beautiful city around the four seasons.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Great place. I don’t impress easily but it’s the little things that got to me here, little things that made the difference between a good hotel and a great stay.
It started with breakfast. Many times in locations that get lots of tourists and tour groups the breakfast experience can be unpleasant due to crowds but not here. Management here was smart and arranged it for the big groups to eat breakfast in their own area leaving the main dining room pleasant and quiet for the rest of us, splendid!
Then there’s our room, clean and nicely decorated. Lots of hotels can do similar but what makes the difference is attention to detail. Not only was it spotless but the maid go out of their way to arrange the shower heads and controls so that when you turn it on you don’t get soaked! Smart.
Also, I swim a lot and while the outdoor pool was closed the indoor 25m pool was great. Truthfully I’m cautious about hotel pools but this one is kept super clean along with the locker room and gym
Service and lobby both great. Limited English spoken but the front desk does have some English speaking staff.
Besides the breakfast restaurant there is a Muslim food restaurant we ate at twice once for lunch and once for dinner. Attentive staff and great food.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Shi S, OTA Sales Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Zhangjiajie Wulingyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Bob,very thanks for choosing Crowne Plaza Zhangjiajie Wulingyuan and I am grateful that you have a great stay,the staff adhering to "a step first, service from heart to be a guest love hotel,we pay attention to every detail of the service,and happy for your feeling this.hotel location,breakfast,service and so on impressed so many guests staying here,sincerely hope you come again and have a good trip!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

The newest international branded hotel in Wulingyuan that lives up to the IHG standard of international hospitality. Rooms are spacious and very modern in design. All rooms have bathtub which is perfect during the cold months. The bed was very comfortable that I had uninterrupted sleep during my stay.

There was extensive selection at the breakfast buffet. I specially loved the local Hunanese noodles served at the buffet. Coffee at the Lobby Lounge was excellent. The hotel has a central location and is very near local restaurants and souvenir shops.

Service was efficient. Front office and guest services can speak English very well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Shi S, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Zhangjiajie Wulingyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for taking time to post your feedback regarding your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Zhangjiajie Wulingyuan. We are very glad to know that our big comfortable, clean rooms, convenient location, excellent drinks,good breakfast buffet all made your visit enjoyable. Please rest assured that your generous words of praise will be certainly shared with our colleagues for their professional services. Thank you again for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Zhangjiajie Wulingyuan in the near future!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in this beautiful hotel located in a very picturesque setting in China. The hotel is very modern, clean with first-class service. The buffet breakfast is excellent. Elegant rooms. The hotel is convenient to the National Park. We also enjoyed two buffet dinners in their on-premise restaurant. There is a security safe in the room and a mini fridge. The room temperature cannot be adjusted due to government controls.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rhalbailey
Shi S, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Zhangjiajie Wulingyuan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear rhalbailey,thanks for your stay at Crowne Plaza Zhangjiajie Wulingyuan for 3 nights and share your experience with us.We are truly grateful know that you enjoyed an excellent staying in here with comfortable room,speciality dishes and convenient location.We feel regret that you were disturbed by the room temperature in your room and a thorough checking to the room has been arranged to ensure all are in good condition.Our hotel management noted your comments and will focus on the issues in the future. Looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Zhangjiajie.