Reviews (1 744)
1 747 results
1 082
1 082
All reviews breakfast buffet the club lounge chinese restaurant spoke excellent english walking distance nice hotel comfortable bed other hotels non smoking floor business trip local cuisine five star spg city china taxi gym
2 - 7 of 1 747 reviews
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

The best thing : the breakfast ,
Everything for both tastes, Chinese and international.
The worst things: just one shampoo, one shower gel, no body cream (!) and one conditioner. If you want to wash twice in few hours ( and it might happen) you have to use everything carefully with no waste!
The forniture in the rooms is not as new as you can expect.
The hall is not a Sheraton type hall.
Staff is kind and the hotel is kept very clean, in general it is confortabile but not so as high standard as generally this chain of hotels is.

Trip type: Travelled on business
ChristinaR3087, Manager at Sheraton Changsha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear Sam,
Thank you for staying at Sheraton Changsha Hotel! The hotel is located in the CBD of Changsha, which is convenient in geographical location. Hotel attaches great importance to your service experience, to provide warm and comfortable to each house guest, cordial and professional service is our goal and requirements. We have reported the situation to the department ,the hotel staff will regular service for customers to create surprise, if you have any good suggestions please feel free to inform our staff, we will serve you wholeheartedly. Thank you for your comments and look forward to serving you again in Changsha!

Reviewed 19 September 2018

I stay in hotels 100-125 nights a year and usually stay at Marriott and SPG properties. I have stayed at Sheraton’s all over the world and this one is a special one! For the area, the rooms are great and spacious. I just want to give a shout out to all the staff at this property for being so friendly. Changsha is a not a city where many people can speak good English. But the hospitality at this Sheraton is top notch. I had a flight at 9:40PM at night and had meetings all day. I came back to the hotel at 6PM and I kindly asked if I could go to the lounge to get some work done for an hour before I went to the airport. There was no hesitation and all I saw were smiles. There is not a better business hotel in this city! I would definitely stay here again. Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
ChristinaR3087, Manager at Sheraton Changsha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Thank you for your support to Sheraton Changsha Hotel!
Hotel is located in Changsha CBD, convenient geographical location, facilities good. It's the good choice for your travel.
Hotel attaches great importance to the guest service experience, to provide warm and comfortable to each guest, cordial and professional service is our goal and requirements, hotel staff is committed to create surprise for the customer, very glad to know that you have a satisfying experience, please let us know if you have any good Suggestions welcome to tell our hotel staff, we will serve you wholeheartedly.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

I had a very pleasant stay at the Sheraton and unfortunately it was only for one night.
Nice spacious room, comfortable bed good shower
Breakfast buffet was good quality with lots of choices but I really don't understand why oh why do you play (very) loud music in the restaurant?

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ChristinaR3087, Manager at Sheraton Changsha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Distinguished guests,
Thank you for staying at Sheraton Changsha Hotel! The hotel is located in the CBD of Changsha, which is convenient in geographical location. Hotel attaches great importance to your service experience, to provide warm and comfortable to each house guest, cordial and professional service is our goal and requirements. We have reported the music situation to the department ,the hotel staff will regular service for customers to create surprise, if you have any good suggestions please feel free to inform our staff, we will serve you wholeheartedly. Thank you for your comments and look forward to serving you again in Changsha!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here more and more times. Always good to come back for business trips. Suite and all other rooms are very confortable. Buffet food is delicious, and people very correct! Special thanks to Calvin! See u again for sure.. lorenzo, italy

Trip type: Travelled on business
Christina R, Manager at Sheraton Changsha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Thank you for your support to Sheraton Changsha Hotel!
Hotel attaches great importance to the guest service experience, to provide warm and comfortable to each guest, cordial and professional service is our goal and requirements, hotel staff is committed to create surprise for the customer, very glad to know that you have a satisfying experience, please let us know if you have any good suggestions welcome to tell our hotel staff, we will serve you wholeheartedly.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

My wife, daughter & I stayed here and it was the best hotel we experienced while travelling through China. The lady who checked us in spoke excellent english. She also further assisted us throughout out stay in regards to a personal family matter for which we are very grateful. This type of assistance typifies the friendly efficient staff that form the team at this hotel. A young gentleman called Henson Tan was more than helpful in assisting us offering advise on places to visit, obtaining taxis.Simply he was one of the most helpful and genuine people I met throughout our three week stay in China. I would recommend that other hotels look at the type of service that the staff here provide and use it as a model on which to base their own performance. The gym and pool area were of a very high standard, clean, with helpful staff.
The question I always ask myself is would I stay here again. My answer is if I was staying in Changsha I wouldn't stay anywhere else. This was the best hotel I have stayed in during two visits to China .

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Christina R, Manager at Sheraton Changsha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018