Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
Free cancellation until 21/03/07
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
HurbUS$140
Expedia.comUS$96
Reviews (1 407)
1 408 results
All reviews texas steakhouse double tree cookies lorenza johnson attached restaurant front desk great stay room was clean baseball tournament enjoyed my stay very nice hotel great customer service easy access staff was friendly after a long day road trip one night stay
Selected filters
6 - 11 of 1 408 reviews
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

I had a very nice stay here. I was disappointed when I heard the breakfast was grab and go, but was pleasantly surprised when I actually showed up to get the breakfast. There were breakfast sandwiches and quite honestly the chef/server was wonderful and was willing to work with you to meet your dietary needs he was so helpful. This type of friendly and considerate service is hard to find and he definitely made my stay amazing. I will definitely chose this hotel again because of his efforts. I’m diabetic and struggle with the non diabetic friendly grab bags.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
General Manager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Dear Sherry,
It was a pleasure to welcome you to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount during your recent stay. We're thrilled to hear that we were able to deliver such an enjoyable experience and you appreciated the attentive service our team provides. It's also great to know that you had the opportunity to try our delicious to-go breakfast and that our restaurant team was able to accommodate your dietary needs. We look forward to passing along your kind words! Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

Needed a clean overnight stay with no worry's and this was it. The bed was comfupty, strong hot shower and the staff were great. My cookies were good and hot at 12 am. The tv was large and I had coffee that I made in the room, all were good. My even loved it

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Dear Tammy,
From our comfortable beds to our well-equipped accommodations, we're delighted that you so thoroughly enjoyed your visit. It's also wonderful that your furry friend loved their time with us as well, and we can't wait to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount.

Reviewed 25 December 2020 via mobile

The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice and professional. Could use paint touch ups. The TV was HUGE which I like. Still typing because they require 200 characters lol

Oh! The Christmas decorations were beautiful

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Dear Gwen,
It was our pleasure to provide you with clean, welcoming accommodations, and we're glad you appreciated the large TVs. If your travels bring you back to town, we'd be happy to host you again.

Reviewed 24 December 2020

It is a nice hotel, close to I95 and a good solution for a night's break from driving. The staff is friendly and helpful, the hotel is clean and well maintained. Parking is convenient and the check in and out are both quick and easy.

Room tip: It's not that kind of hotel
Date of stay: December 2020
General Manager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Dear Hagai,
We appreciate you leaving your comments. Along with our service, we are happy you enjoyed our location and cleanliness. Thank you for choosing us for your trip and we cannot wait to see you again!

Reviewed 21 December 2020

First floor king bed. Really comfortable. Slept really well. Room temp was perfect. Staff was friendly and helpful, especially when I needed more pillows. Easy on and off the local highway made it easy to find.

Date of stay: December 2020
General Manager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2020

Dear John,
Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount! We are happy to see our accommodations were comfortable for you and that you appreciated our friendly team as well. We wish you the best, and we hope to see you again for another convenient stay in town!