“Great Place”
other travellers have booked this property
Four recliners Master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Four recliners
Master bedroom
Loft fouton, very comfy!
Upstairs bedroom with beautiful mountain view.
Near by Fontana
Another loft shot
Long range view
Street side, back porch
Upstairs bathroom
Winter from the upstairs loft
Beautiful Santille Beach
Fontana lake
Fontana dam
Living room
Fontana boat dock
Bryson city train ride in the smokeys
Winter side yard
Front of property
Front view
Fall Beginning.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Roxane L
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Place”
Reviewed 6 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Beautiful place to stay. Even though it rained the entire time we were there(except for the last day) we managed to see what we could see.. Only wish we had ESPN since Saturday was an all day rain, going elsewhere was out of the question to watch college football.. We'll definitely make this one of our future destinations.... I believe I left my white phone charger still plugged into the wall.. Lol

dawg2015
Olive Branch, Mississippi
“Very nice well equipped cabin, and very nice person (Frank) to correspond with.”
Reviewed 31 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Cabin was very nice & well supplied. Frank was very nice & helpful with everything. Only complaint was I rented cabin for seven days for the discount price of $650. Suppose to be a savings of $155.00. After paying a $75.00 cleaning fee & $61.63 booking fee, charge by Flipkey/ Tripadvisor, that I didn't know about until after I booked, my saving for renting seven days was only $17.37. My total cost for the week was $786.63 + $200.00 deposit that was refunded eleven days after check out. One other minor problem not mentioned when booking, my cell phone wouldn't work at cabin location. They have a land line but I had a relative pass while at cabin and didn't find out until I checked out. Had message on cell phone when I regained service. Frank was great, cabin was great & location was surprisingly perfect.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and condition of cabin.
Liked least: Hidden cost.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
10 Apr 2016
Thank you for the review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. The cabin is located in a rural mountain town, so yes, cell phone service can be hit or miss! Thankfully, we can now access wifi in the area. We try to keep our rates competitive and we think they are fair when you compare to the area. We do offer a weekly discount, but we can't do anything about the flip key charges and they also handle the security fee once we advise them all is well. We have never had a problem with them, returning it in a timely manner. We think the location is a perfect place to enjoy the scenic mountains and surrounding roads for bikers. Easy access to cabin for them too! We hope to have you visit again soon!
Albert S
Blankenberge, Belgium
“Really nice place”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We have been there with a group of young Belgium athletes .Place enough for all, good wifi connection ( very important for the young generation), Easy to find and a great garden. All comfort is there but unfortunately we were to busy with the competition to enjoy the beautiful surroundings

Liked best: Great view
Liked least: the moscito's
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
wolverine...
Palatine, Illinois
“Excellent cabin, in prime location, in the Smoky Mountains!”
Reviewed 27 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Me and two of my friends stayed Becks Cabin for 4 nights on our annual bike trip to the Tail of the Dragon. First off a big thank you to Frank, the owner. The hospitality he showed us was second to none! The cabin was excellent! Nestled away just off of US28(Moonshiner) and within 20 minutes of US129(Tail of the dragon). The cabin was very clean and had many amenities(directv and wifi). We have no complaints and will definitely use Frank and Becks Cabin in the future for our Smoky Moutain vacations/bike trips!

Liked best: Location!
Liked least: No complaints
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 Jun 2015
Thank you Donnie. Looking forward to seeing you next year
M_Atenza0...
Clearwater, Florida
“Awesome cabin with everything you need for a perfect getaway.”
Reviewed 31 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I've been to the Robbinsville area quite a few times over the years and this cabin is by far my favorite place to stay. I arrived and was surprised how nice it was, the pictures do not show how scenic this place is, I can only imagine how beautiful it is in the fall. This cabin has just about everything you need for a weekend in the mountains! We did not even use half of the stuff we brought with us. The location is great since it is central to all the local attractions and driving roads. For any car enthusiasts there is a gravel driveway which works fine for lowered cars and is fine even in the rain. The owner was friendly and accommodating which is always a good thing. I would definitely recommend this cabin to anyone looking for a nice place for a weekend getaway at a reasonable price.

1 Jun 2015
Thank you for the great review. It is appreciated.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing