“Light, flavorful and healthy”
Review of Fresh Levant

Fresh Levant
Ranked #235 of 1 520 Restaurants in Raleigh
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were house hunting in Raleigh this weekend and on Sunday, my husband was complaining about all the rich food he had eaten, so we decided to come here. Our realtor had taken me here a few days before and I thought it would be to "healthy" for my meat and potatoes loving husband.

I was wrong! He had the flank steak sandwich and he said it was delicious. It came with a lovely salad. I had the mushroom sandwich and it was perfect - flavorful without being heavy or greasy.

Lunch was quick and delicious. I'll be sure to come back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Living in Virginia a Raleigh friend introduced me to Fresh Levant. I have been twice and cannot wait to go back. Light fresh salad followed by grilled eggplant served with a beet spread on warm pita. The almond tea cake was nice to share.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Incredible desserts!! Thank find this place is a dream come true for those who are gluten free! We ordered and were thrilled with our cakes!!!! Thanks a million for making our daughter so happy❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We found this place looking for a gluten free breakfast. Boy, were we lucky!
Where to start?
The excellent gluten free selection. The perfect tea with local honey. The tasty vegan options. The vegan and gluten free deserts. The chocolate chip cookie?
It’s all excellent.

On top of it all, the place is spotless, no fleck of dust in sight.
We highly recommend Fresh Levant, and we will be back.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This is such a refreshing place. The atmosphere is rustic and contemporary. Wait staff attentive. The Man’Oush flatbread with mushrooms, cheese and spinach made with a light crust. Add grilled chicken and they were very generous. Table shared an order of Brussels sprouts. Wish we had saved room for dessert!! Nice to go someplace where those with gluten and other dietary issues are treated too enjoyable food.

Been to Fresh Levant? Share your experiences!