“Mexican surprise!”

Chuy's
Ranked #109 of 1 537 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While visiting my daughter we had a great meal here! Clean restaurant and service was great! Margaritas were awesome!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

As one of my hosts worked in North Hills, we met her for Margaritas after work. I braved the special that included Jalapeños. It had quite a kick!

Our server, Paula, made our evening a good one. Attentive and knowledgeable, she catered for all our needs.

Chuy’s Lite Plate, the baked avocado special and the steak burrito were each excellent.

Definitely a good spot to socialise, particularly on the Friday nights when there are concerts over summer.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This place was a pleasant surprise. Good drinks and fast service. Clean restaurant and the wait staff was excellent. They seem to have plenty of people on staff and they were constantly busy. The complimentary valet parking put it over the top.I enjoyed myself so much that I will be having my birthday dinner there in August.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We had the best experience here yesterday. The food is always good.
The patio is fantastic, except last night a major rain storm moved through. We ended up changing tables multiple times and eventually ended up indoors. Our server accommodated and really took wonderful care of us. Grateful.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

The atmosphere is so cool. Feels kind of like a diner with bright colors, fake palm trees, 'old family pics' hanging on the walls. My description is not helping but it makes for a fun place to eat. Food is very good, salsa (two types - one more traditional and another that looked like dill was in it and tasted like ranch dressing), chips are thin and crispy, sweet tea is SWEET, service was very good. My meal was more MEX than TEX but oh so good. When in the North Hills area, I will be back. YUM!!! PS Nice size area to eat outside.