“Great Wonton Soup!”

David's Dumpling & Noodle Bar
Ranked #25 of 1 536 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Join us at David's Dumpling and Noodle Bar, a new restaurant at the corner of Hillsborough Street and Oberlin Road. This unique eatery is owned and operated by Chef David Mao, a successful restaurant owner and culinary innovator in Raleigh since 1976. Over the years, if you have eaten at the Mandarin House, The Abacus, The Great Mall of China, The China Cafe and Grille and most recently, the Duck and Dumpling, then you have enjoyed David's inspired menus.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

By far, the best Wonton soup and dumplings I have EVER tasted. So good we had to get a second serving!

The GF fried rice with Chinese sausage and shrimp was excellent...so flavorful and delicious. Many gluten free options to choose from if you are gluten intolerant like I am.

Great staff who will attend to your every need. Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had two styles of dumplings an order of shrimp Rangoon’s and topped it off with a chocolate cake. All were yum.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered the ginger and garlic chicken for lunch which came with a spring roll, rice and a tea. The veggies were fresh and the dish was perfectly prepared, but a bit spicy. Made me glad I didn’t order something that said a little spicy by it lol. I really enjoyed it and will be back.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We have eaten here several times over the years. The food is always delicious, of course the dumplings are a must. Service is great. Brick arches, wooden floors and large black and white photos add to the ambiance. Always on our list if we head downtown!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

The restaurant has a nice eclectic feel. I started with the always excellent hot and sour soup. It's among the best I've ever had. We shared an order of very good edamame and mushroom dumplings. I had the very tasty moo shoo veggies and tofu with steamed buns. The buns were light and delicious as was the filling and plum sauce. The dish is more than enough to share between two. My wife had the seafood noodle soup that she enjoyed. Our friends liked the pork and shrimp sui mai dumplings and the Pad Thai rice noodles dishes.

1  Thank John M