“Quick and Tasty”
Review of The Village Cafe

The Village Cafe
Ranked #27 of 55 Restaurants in Pinehurst
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

We were visiting with another couple for 3 days and ate breakfast here twice! The corned beef hash was great, the grits good, the service was good and the prices reasonable.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

We are locals and this is our favorite breakfast restaurant. The place is spotless. They are taking every precaution in this Covid era. They sanitize the table before you are seated and give things like salt and pepper as well as jellies only on request. After the guest leaves the resanitize the salt and pepper shakers, etc.
The food is excellent. Servers are very pleasant and work as a team - coffee cups and water glasses never go empty. The owner is always present and checks with dinners to make sure that you are happy.
I don’t understand why people rate the “Track Restaurant” so highly. The place is dim and looks dingy. The food is no where as good as The Village Cafe entrees.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank SCRedOne
Reviewed 27 July 2020

I have only had breakfast here and it was good. Staff is friendly & service it good. A variety of options available.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 25 July 2020

I love the Village Cafe! It is the perfect place for me to stop in for a quick lunch with my busy work schedule. The service is exceptional! The owner is always over seeing that I have everything I need. The staff is very warm and welcoming. I love the small community feel when I walk in and everyone says hello. In the summer I love the hearty sandwiches. My favorite is the Turkey Melt Club. Very creamy! Everything is always fresh tasting. In the fall, winter I have to have the homemade Vegetable Soup with the Toasted Cheese Sandwich. I also love the daily specials with vegetables the Cafe has to offer. My favorite is the hamburger steak and gravy for sure! Breakfast is always delicious as well, the pancakes are my favorite and sausage biscuit and gravy. Did I mention they make a mean hearty Omelet as well? I have never had anything I didn't like. My family and I love the cheeseburgers, best in town and fish and shrimp plates . Thank You Keith and Lynda, you have a great Cafe!

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 30 September 2019

On my recent trip to Pinehurst, I had the opportunity of good to this restaurant twice for breakfast. Great food and staff with reasonable prices. I will visit again on my next trip to Pinehurst.

Date of visit: September 2019