“Ideal Ocean Front Rental”
Ocean Isle Villas
view from deck view from deck
Check Availability
bedroom 3
bedroom 3
COMMON AREA CHARCOAL GRILLS PICNIC AREA
COMMON AREA CHARCOAL GRILLS PICNIC AREA
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Erica B
“Ideal Ocean Front Rental”
Reviewed 11 February 2015 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

My family and I took our annual trip to OIB. Due to the size of my family, we had to rent two units. Myself and 10 other family member (ages 5-45) stayed at Heaven's Haven. The unit was clean and comfortable. The view from the balcony was amazing. I was able to see the pool below me and ocean in front. We saw dolphins several times as well. We had a little mishap with the tv remote (my nephew pressed some buttons and we lost our cable service). Upon calling the realtor, they sent out their maintenance man who was the most friendly gentleman and he promptly mended the problem. We were worried at one point during our stay because Hurricane Arthur decided to make an appearance. We weren't evacuated because thankfully Arthur stayed to the ocean and didn't hit land at Ocean Isle. However, watching the storm from the balcony was a visual treat. The waves were the biggest I have ever seen 10ft+!! The beds were comfortable and the pool area was well kept. I highly recommend this unit for anyone looking for an ocean front condo. The service from the realtor was great and so was the price!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ocean front and having a pool
Liked least: Climbing the stairs
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing