“Hostess”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Came in with my family to have supper on a Thursday night, and we were greeted very politely by the hostess who brought us to our table and told us to enjoy our meals with a great smile and the waitress was also friendly.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My favorite place to go in OBX. I'm not a fan of sea food so this is right up my ally. Love this place. Nice people, quick service and great Italian food!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We went out to the New York Pizza Pub with six family members on a busy in-season Friday night. There was no wait time and we were seated right away. The hostess could have been a bit more friendly as she did not smile and only asked "how many" and then we just had to know to follow her because she did not direct us. The waitress was very pleasant and helpful! All of our food was to die for. We had the Chicken parmigiana (which I am presently eating low carb and was concerned I would not find this option in an Italian restaurant which I was wrong) which, I had with veggies and a side salad with it in lieu of pasta. I also ordered a sangria which I did not care for at all as it was too carbonated. Some of my family members had a pasta with a clam sauce special, vodka penne with chicken, chicken alfredo, and ravioli parmigiana, which everyone was really impressed with their meals!! The food was a bit on the pricier side, but in the Outer Banks, many of your restaurants are pricy. Overall, this was a great place to eat Italian!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We have a big family and decided to call in and order take out. Everything we had was very good. The salads were very big and filling! The rest of the family enjoyed the lasagna, Alfredo, wings, and pizza!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Restaurant is very nice. Staff is friendly and attentive. Restaurant offers pizza ,pasta,steaks,burgers, seafood,sandwiches and more. Has a separate bar area with 5 or 6 TVs. All 6 of us liked our food and agreed that we'd eat here again.