“This place is the bomb!!!”

Austin Fish Company
Ranked #9 of 90 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’m so happy that we stopped here for lunch today! I ate a half dozen of local crabs (steamed) and it was yummy! My husband enjoyed his pan fried oysters and my mother-in-law loved the clouded sandwich. A must-do for lunch! Outside dining only.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stumbled across Austin’s while shopping for a family cookout. This place is great. They had a lot of everything, it was reasonably priced, but best of all the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. I will definitely make this my go to place when looking for fresh seafood on OBX!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We got 4 lbs of steamed snow crab legs ..... Fantastic !!! Staff is very helpful and friendly. Great selection of seafood !!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We've been going to the Outer Banks for some years now. Previously we stopped at the Austin Fish Company for some fish sandwiches which were excellent. This time we decided to purchase some steamed shrimp and clams. Both were outstanding in quality and very fairly priced. The staff are incredibly helpful. This establishment has a long tradition in the Outer Banks. The owner is a treasure trove of knowledge. There are a number of good fresh fish outlets in the area, and this is definitely one of them. You can't go wrong here. Enjoy.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I just bought the most beautiful shrimp here, steamed and spiced, for half what I’d play at home. Staff are great, you’d be a fool to buy elsewhere! Look for the big shark on the roof.