“Location is the reason to stay here.”

Review of SNH010-Ocean Oasis

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bayisland...
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Location is the reason to stay here.”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

While the home needs TLC, the location is unbeatable! The house has taken a beating on the outside and when I pulled up I thought we had made a huge mistake. However, after getting settled in, the place grew on me dramatically. With the windows opened ( and closed) you can hear the ocean and get an amazing breeze. There is a bike and walking path right out front, we took advantage of that and loved it. Plenty of space. I already new from previous reviewers that there are no bathrooms connected to any of the bedrooms, be prepared for that aspect. The carpets and blinds need to be replaced. Bathrooms are dated but clean.
Our bed was comfy enough, we brought our own pillow and blankets, which I recommend and the six teens had no trouble sleeping, but when do they ever?
There was a leak from third floor bathroom to second floor bathroom coming from tub, one of our astute boys noticed this and we let the property managers know, hopefully it will be remedied.
No weird smells which I always hate and all appliances were in working order.
Beach is clean and not packed. Currently it is a beach break, so not a good idea to body surf, surf, or boogie board right out back of the house, but plenty fine for goofing off.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Carpets, blinds
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Waldorf

Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing