US$142
US$122
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$148
Days Inn by Wyndham Murphy(Murphy)(Great Value!)
US$93
3 261
1 525
3 261
1 525
All reviewsfood courtsit down restaurantpanda expressclose to homeget awaymurphy ncrooms are nicetable gamesnon smokingslot machinesdiamond loungegaming floorshort drivenorth carolinaharrah's cherokeeatlantadealers
110 - 115 of 5 827 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cherokee Valley River Casino is a great place to visit while in Murphy. The staff is pleasant and always helpful. There are plenty of slots and table games so you can find something you like. We had a great time on our visit.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms are comfortable and cozy. Staff is welcoming and very nice to all customers. My husband and I always have a GREAT time when we are able to get there!!!
If you get a chance go enjoy a night of fun.

Room Tip: We always give a room tip even though we never have our room cleaned until checkout!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Harrah's Cherokee River Valley in Murphy, NC is an entirely different kind of vibe. The hotel is much smaller than Harrah's Cherokee and the casino is small also. The hotel has parking very close or you can get valet parking. The check-in desk is on the right as soon as you walk in. You can see the slot machines from the ledge.

Check -in was easy enough and fairly quick... They offered a $20 play coupon if you opt out of room cleaning. The room was neat and clean... Basic things in room except no microwave in the room... no complaints. The bed was hard and the pillows were too soft...hard to get comfortable. The price for the room was reasonable without comp. points.

We were asked for identification everytime we used credit cards... So be prepared. The hotel houses 4 small restaurants (Nathan's, Panda Express, Papa Johns & Earl of Sandwich) and Starbucks. The food was a little too "fast food" for my taste. The shops closed at 11p so only Earl of Sandwich was 24 hours. There are a few restaurants about 3 -10 miles away if you need something else.

The video slots were not allowing winners as I heard people complaing about not winning. During my 3 days, I did not witness any winners or flashing lights to indicate a jackpot winner. I played on a machine and it took about 12 spins to win $1. The floors (casino) were fairly empty and they need to get people in the seats... Not allowing people to win is not a good thing.

I would recommend people to visit the hotel but not the casino. Most of the clientele were probably in their late 50s to 70s, there was not enough for younger people to be entertained. The Wi-Fi in the rooms were not free therefore if you take children, you will struggle to have something for them to do. the hotel also didn't have any type of game rooms or anything so it is definitely a hotel for players only.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Did not get to stay in a room, the casino was very nice though. I'm looking forward for the new dinning area and bowling lane that's coming in July. Also i love my new total rewards card, Diamond status here I come!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is an awesome hotel they were very patient with me and my reservation when I could not get my credit card to work and the room is always perfect maybe they can start leaving some of the items in the rooms like toothbrush toothpaste shaving items for women or whatever items for men

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple