“The Best BBQ in Murphy !”
Review of Big Nick's BBQ

Big Nick's BBQ
Ranked #37 of 55 Restaurants in Murphy
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lets be honest here , Rib Country had the BBQ market all to themselves but NOT ANYMORE ! A lot of people have said they have gone downhill quality wise and with price & portion . Nicks has risen to the top of list ! We have had take out twice , the first time was the beef brisket and even after reheating it still was moist & tender . The second time we tried the pulled pork , it was a nice mix of the bark and the rest . I do not love a ton of smoke flavor vut this was a nice compromise . The N Carolina BBQ sauce helps cut the fat with the pork , not to spicy or too acidic . The sides are very good , I like The Slaw but I did add some mayo , the potato salad was good but not to my liking . I highly suggests Nicks ....The ribs are next to try !

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick bite a few days ago. Tried the turkey sandwich hoping it would be smoked. No such luck but still quite good just kinda dry. Onion rings are worth going back for though.

Date of visit: January 2021