“Beautiful scenery, wonderful wine”
Review of Silver Fork Winery

Silver Fork Winery
Ranked #1 of 26 things to do in Morganton
More attraction details
Owner description: At Silver Fork's Tasting Room, we will provide tasting flights of our wine that will also include a souvenir glass. With each sip, guests can learn about the terroir 'taste of the place', the varietal and wine making notes. Surrounded by beautiful views of our vineyard and the South Mountains. Come stay, enjoy and relax.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Small winery with friendly service. Comfortable chairs and tables with umbrellas for shade or around a fire pit. Very nice sound system playing Norah Jones and Michael Buble type music. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Wine very tasty and tastings were only $7.00 however the bottles were pricey at $19.-$26.00.

All reviews
"the vine"
"bordeaux style"
"farm to table"
in 2 reviews
"look forward to going back"
"nc wines"
"a nice touch"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Found this place on our way to Blowing Rock for a weekend trip. Beautiful view. Live music. The tasting pours were not generous but all of their wines were included so a little of each was nice. The lady doing the tasting was knowledgeable and friendly. Wine is around $25.00 a bottle and all that we tasted were exceptional. We didn’t want to leave. The atmosphere, the view, exceptional wine, live music. If I could have set up a tent and spent the night I would have. I have never had a nicer winery experience.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Linda and I ventured to Silver Fork for their brunch. A beautiful setting, this small winery venue delivered big. Farm to Fork, the resident food truck/caterer, provided a delicious, eclectic brunch offering and the live music was entertaining. The views are nice, the hosts and staff friendly and the experience was fun and relaxing. We will return. My photo of the outdoor seating is deserted because the guests were enjoying the air conditioned pavilion.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

My sister and I went to the winery. There was no one else there, so we had good service. We spent some time there, did a wine tasting, and then bought some bread, cheese and salami and ate on the patio. The attendant was a very good sales person! All in all it was nice. My one concern was that when we arrived home, one of our bottles of wine tipped over in the bag. The bottle of wine shattered in a million pieces and we had wine everywhere! I was surprised to see that they do not use sleeves on their bottles to protect them. The bottles of wine are a bit higher in price than what one would typically see for a local wine. I called the winery at about 4:00pm and there was no answer. I tried a few more times, but still no answer. They close at 7pm, so I was surprised there was no answer. I figured it wasn't busy, so they probably closed early. I left a message about our mishap and suggested they with use protective sleeves on their wine bottles, package them a bit better, or use sturdier glass for their bottles. I also emailed them with pictures and asked that they respond. I was hoping for some type of compensation considering the amount of money we spent and the fact that they did bother to take any precautions when packaging the bottles. It has been 4 days, and I have not heard from them. Disappointed.

4  Thank carolynbG4885HP