“Great Burgers, Tenders and Home Cooked Dinners”

Moravian Falls Grill
Reviewed 11 March 2018

The lunch spot that I always drive to when I have time. We love
the fresh homemade breakfast to the great burgers, to the buffalo chicken tenders. Dinners are like going to grandmas !
Worth the drive, and sometimes the wait !

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Moravian Falls Grill is a charming hometown restaurant. The people there know your name and are friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

This diner has great sweet tea, good service and good food. I highly recommend the Grilled Chicken sandwich with a side of curly fries. You can tell this place is a local spot due to the interactions the customers and staff have. It's a great, southern place.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

We have had breakfast twice, nothing that great. Lunch hamburger, first one was great but I was starving. Next time hamburger was so so. Service is a little slow and not that friendly for country dinner. Haven't given up yet , their fried fish will be the next thing I try. If there isn't an improvement I won't be back.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

I love eating at a small grill. Food is great and staff are very friendly. I recommend eating at this small grill to enjoy country food