“Tasty Tiny’s ”

Price range: US$8 - US$18
Description: Mesquite Smoked Texas BBQ, Fast Casual Dining Experience
Description: Mesquite Smoked Texas BBQ, Fast Casual Dining Experience
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Been driving by for a while and wanted to try. Talked my husband in to it since the kids were gone for a bit. It was a very nice and tasty surprise! I’ve eaten BBQ all over the US and grew up on good Eastern Carolina Style BBQ but I have a love for brisket. Big Tiny’s brisket is very good and the Texas Sausage was a total yum. My only suggestion is to add some more plain veggies for those of us on low carb diets - we like our meat and veggies! The space was perfect and so clean - hopefully Mooresville treats this little gem right!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

This was a new stop and everything was good except the Texas Toast. The moist brisket was moist and butter tender with the pullpork. The green bean casserole was delicious with little chuncks of ham in it and the seasoned french fries were tasty. The BBQ sauce were a good mix of kethup base and vinegar base. The Texas Toast needed a little more butter.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We went to Tiny's and I was pleasantly surprised. The food was really good. The brisket was so tender and the pulled pork was good too. The mac and cheese was great according to my kids. The coleslaw was awesome. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are bbq lovers and have been to famous bbq restaurants in Texas. Big Tiny’s is just as good, if not better, depending on what really floats your boat! We like to go for the different specials on their meats, but what can’t be matched are their sides! They have the best sweet potato casserole I’ve ever had (or made)! The portions are generous and the atmosphere is casual. I recommend the Monday special...$1 ribs!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I had a surprise birthday dinner for my husband at Big Tiny’s BBQ.
Best decision!! The meats were all outstanding and the Mac & cheese and green bean casserole were delicious too.
The staff could not have been nicer.
It was great to see that they wanted everything to be as nice as I did!!
Great customer service