Hampton Inn Lumberton
US$112
US$62
US$60
US$86
All reviewswalk in showerbeautiful hotelduckbusiness centerindoor poolroad tripnice showerexercise roomdefinitely stay here againnew buildingsliding doorreturn tripexcellent stayoutback restauranthome away from homeeasy accessstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Yes, I know it’s a Hampton Inn. Yes, I know it’s in Lumberton, NC. But here I am saying WHAT, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Yes, I’m impressed. Is it cause it’s new (just turned one year November 2017)? Maybe. But I have to tell you, yes, I’m impressed! The room is spacious and immaculately clean, the AC works (!), the bathroom is wonderfully appointed with a huge shower, the curved Samsung TV is state of the art, the public areas are really amazing (indoor pool, business office, exercise room, breakfast room—all top of the line!), and the staff couldn’t be more welcoming and helpful. Ok, it’s been a long drive—and I haven’t tested the peace and quiet at night yet, nor have I tested the included hot breakfast. But location (right off 95 and thank God there’s a Starbuck’s here) couldn’t be better. So unless you hear negatives from me after my snooze, let’s just say this place is a treasure that I totally didn’t expect!
Nicely done Hilton! Nicely done.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lumberton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

From your review, I gather that you are not easily impressed which makes me even happier that we were able to impress you so much. I am so pleased to hear all your wonderful compliments about the hotel and staff. We certainly look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is our second time staying at this new Hampton Inn in Lumberton. The staff is awesome and the hotel is very clean. We'll be back in 2 months when we take our annual trip to North Myrtle Beach South Carolina.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I love reading reviews like this from our repeat guests. Thank you for the great comment and we can't wait to see you again in 2 months!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This Hampton Inn is where I stay each time I visit our business in St. Pauls NC. It is convenient, clean and the staff is very welcoming. Easy access to I-95 with easy in and out access ramp. Wouldn't want to stay any where else in the immediate area. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

What a wonderful review and I'm so pleased to hear that you stay with us when ever you are in town for business. We certainly look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This property was brand new when I stayed here last. Spotless hotel with extremely nice staff. I wish it was closer to Fayetteville so I could stay here more often. Very quiet to be so close to the interstate.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the wonderful review about your recent stay with us. We are a new property and located right off exit 22.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very clean property, delicious breakfast. Very close to many restsurants, department and grocery stores. Staff was incredibly nice and very accpmodating. No after hour noise, indoor pool, and great patking.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for the wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.