“Consistent service and quality right next to the pier ”
Review of Kure Beach Diner

Kure Beach Diner
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Kure Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Kure Beach Diner was established in January 2012. Owned by Beach House Burgers, LLC. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We always visit when we are on the island. The food is good traditional breakfast food. Two of the party had omlettes and one had two egg meal with home fries and toast. Service was fast and friendly. My veggie omelette had nice fresh tomatoes. Seating is limited so plan accordingly. We were there around 9:30 on a Wednesday and were seated quickly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were going to the beach, something my mother wanted to do. It was also my son's birthday and we wanted to eat before going onto the beach. It was a nice little place. There were 11 of us and we were able to eat a nice meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Love Kure Beach Diner. Great burgers! Next to Kure Beach Pier and a good location for ocean views. We visit every time we are there.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The only thing that sucked was they were out of chicken tenders which was weird for dinner on a Thursday at 6:30pm. Anyway, my wife got the salmon salad and enjoyed it but ordered a side of blue cheese crumbles and never received them. My dad really liked the grilled chicken sandwich. The fried okra was really good. I got the cheeseburger and it was good. My brother got a hot dog and didn’t complain. Overall, pretty good and not too expensive.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We took our blended family for dinner during our vacation in Kure. There were nine of us, including children and picky eaters. We all loved it. The food was good and the service was great. Our waitress was very patient and fun. Loved the 50s diner decor. I’ll go back!