“Fabulous lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Our family of 3 adults and 1 teenage ate here for 3 consecutive lunch meals on our 4 day vacation. The crab cake sandwich, oyster po-boy sandwich, and the Friday oyster special were delicious. The crab cakes did not have any filler. The oyster po-boy sandwich was a surprise of many oysters on a delicious bed of lettuce, tomato and cheese and hoagie roll. The Friday oyster special of $8.99 was delicious and an incredible value. Our waitresses were all friendly and responsive to our needs; hats off to the cooks for their quick service and delicious food. We would have probably eaten here for dinner as well but their only downfall is that they close at 2.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

This is your average local spot to grab breakfast. We had good, basic food. When we went, it wasn't too busy so I didn't feel like we had to "get the hell out." We had French toast and an omelet. Everything was fine, hot, but not special. Just very basic and there's nothing wrong with that! I just happen to save 5 circles for special.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

We stopped here because of the sigh which is: Bob's grill Eat and get the hell out". Wonderful cheap breakfasts and it gets packed in busy season to the point people wait outside for hours to get in. We went early like 8am and got there before it started getting busy. They sell t-shirts of his restaurant and I love all the wooden signs with various life quotes.

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

You have to go try it out! The breakfast was great. They really do large portions which may leave you not wanting lunch. Very good food, so we went back the second day of our trip.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Came here for breakfast on my way out of town. This is my first visit here but I had seen the place for years, I just never walked in because of the signs on the outside wall. Well, I think they mean what they say; "Eat, pay your money, and get the hell out" Not sure I will try it again, there are other nice places here that have much nicer service.