All reviews beachside bistro ocean front oceanfront room room was clean the jolly roger the outer banks indoor pool on site restaurant off season high tide main building master bedroom beach side staff was friendly full kitchen each morning second floor
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

My son and I were there from Sunday to Friday..The room was Clean. The staff was friendly, helpful and very nice. I WILL DEFINITELY STAY HERE AGAIN! THE ocean was Right There, just steps from the hotel. There was also an enclosed pool which I enjoyed Alot..It was clean and there was also bathroom and showers. I have NOTHING negative to say about this hotel, which is a rarity for me!

Reviewed 21 October 2018

Room was clean and well maintained. Only complaint is that my wife and I love to drink our coffee while watching the sunrise but with the single serve coffee maker it was impossible to enjoy. Overall the room was well worth the money and had a great view of the beach.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2018

The Sea Ranch is a wonderful place to stay and/or have your wedding. My husband and I had a wedding of our dreams. Torey and the entire staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. The food was great! Oh my! I would recommend the Sea Ranch to everyone! You will not be disappointed! Torey and staff are just so friendly and easy going. I can’t praise enough! Thank you to all the staff at the Sea Ranch!!

Room tip: Great place for all your needs
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a great time at this hotel the food was wonderful all the staff was very friendly and helpful nice clean room. Wonderful view of the ocean from our balcony and beach access was very close. Very enjoyable place to been for a nice relaxing trip to the outer banks

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2018

The entire staff did an excellent job in catering to our needs when we held our 2018 NCPAC Annual Conference there from 10-03-2018 to 10-05-2018.

Torey, Joe, Alex, Chef Greg, and servers Terri and Vivian are examples of the epitome of excellence in customer service!

We would definitely book there again! Thank you for the wonderful experience!

Room tip: Any location within the resort will make anyone's stay great!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business