“Always a great meal.”
Review of JK's Restaurant

JK's Restaurant
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We have been coming to JK's for years. This year was no exception. We had dinner there twice while we were in Nags Head. I had their oysters rockefeller that were so good & hubby had the seafood bisque, also very tasty. I also tried the Maytag salad which was so good. Our steaks were cooked to perfection. I had the filet & they made it oscar style & my husband had the ribeye. The second visit was toward the end of our two weeks & we wanted to change it up. We had the lobster stuffed shrimp as an appetizer that were the best ever. I had the chicken piccata & hubby had the ribs, both excellent choices. Billy, our server, is wonderful. We had him both times & he remembered us from last year. He is extremely knowledgeable about the menu items. We have never had a bad meal or bad service in all the years we have been going to JK.s.The owner is around & always makes his customers feel welcome.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Always a treat - Steak is cooked perfectly, loved the red potato side. Did not have a reservation but were seated upon arrival. Great service.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

My husband and I love a good steak dinner. A resident of Kill Devil Hills recommended we try JKs. My rib eye was so tender and flavorful. My husband loved his strip steak. Both steaks were cooked to perfection! The owner seated us and then came back during dinner to check on us. I highly recommend this steak restaurant!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

My husband and I both agree that this was the best Filet we've ever had.
It came with potato and vegetable. It was cooked to perfection and so delicious. We were so pleased!! My Caeser salad was large and wonderful . Our server Mike was very attentive and the owner John came over to insure everything was perfect. It was!
We definitely recommend JK's and will surely return.

1  Thank Bonnie H
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Jks is a fantastic steakhouse, hands down. Their twice cooked prime rib is out of this world. It is sooooooo good you have to try it. The atmosphere is very relaxing and comfortable. We visit once a year, but wish we could come more often.

1  Thank Phil U