“Great dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place, no lines, good food and friendly staff.
Little pricey but the food was good.
Clean and cozy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 284)

13 - 17 of 1 284 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I love coming to Millers every time we come to the Outer Banks. I love the sunset views, the service is top notch and the food is delicious!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the steak ceasar salad, my steak was supposed to be medium well, no pink and it was charred, yuck. Slightly pricy. Service time was average. Won't be first in my list when we return to OBX

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First trip to the Outer Banks. We ate breakfast at Miller’s and enjoyed it so much we went back for dinner the same day. It’s a classy place without being pretentious or overpriced. The staff is very friendly and the service was great. They have a good selection for breakfast and dinner, the seafood was fresh, and everything was well prepared. They offer an early bird discount at dinner, and they have a full bar.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tia was our server you did a fantastic job. The food is always delicious. The staff is always very friendly. We have been coming here for over 25 years. Definitely a top place to eat breakfast on the beach.