“Good coffee!”
Review of Front Porch Cafe

Front Porch Cafe
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: 3 Locations in the Outer Banks: Kill Devil Hills at MP 6, Nags Head at the Milepost 10.5 Shoppes, and Manteo at the stoplight Highway 64/264 next to RD Sawyer Ford. Open daily year around from 6 AM-6PM. Free wifi with power.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Nice place to visit for some light breakfast with a great coffee!
Great choice of coffee and other healthy beverages.
More sweets than food but it is tasty.
Check out their neat gifts

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We got there about an hour before closing and felt they has a great selection of locally roasted coffee and nice selection of teas. We wanted to buy beans to take with us and needed them ground which they refused to do saying it was too close to closing. Not acceptable for a coffee shop. We bought 2 drinks which we felt were average. After hearing several rave reviews, we were disappointed. Would be a nice place to hang out.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I started coming here last April and make sure to stop every chance I get. My honey loves their coffee and I absolutely LOVE their heath bar espresso!! So so so delicious. Excellent atmosphere! Friendly staff!!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We were on the hunt for a good cappuccino and we found it! Nice, cheery shop with friendly staff. Liked their visible priority on sustainable practices and support of local business.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Nice coffee. Not as smooth as I like, but my triple vanilla lattes were perfect. The staff was very friendly and a great big banana muffin.

Went back every day of my stay. Love to support the local small business.