See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2018

PRO: Very good location across from the beach; completely remodeled motel, very clean average size room, nice amenities (microwave, coffee, frig), strong WIFI, TV, no key cards, very clean pool with lots of seating. No smoking near rooms. Grassy area in the back for bbqing or cornhole.

CON: Parking is a real challenge. If you have a larger SUV, be sure to park in the spaces along VA Dare Trail. Beds are very firm and were not very comfortable. I found out after we left that soft toppers were available, but no one ever told us that. Small bathroom. No safe in room.

Room Tip: ask for the mattress topper, trust me
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Booked last minute for a quick overnight with the hubby. He’s always skeptical. I’m more of a “if it has locks on the door and it’s clean, then it’s fine” kind of girl.

Parking is tight but they say that right on their website. You have to pull all the way up and be super careful when backing out. No issues there.

The cottage/room we had (11) was so cute. Everything was fresh and new. Great flooring, nice decor, fridge, microwave, etc. all new and super cute. I thought the bed was going to hurt my back (bed was very firm) but I didn’t wake up in pain so that’s a good thing.

Only thing I’d change is I’d put the tv on a swivel. It was tough to see from the “passenger side” of the bed.

All in all, we agreed we’d stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple