US$100
MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$101
Book now, pay at stay
US$106
Hampton.com
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$112
US$108
US$64
ExtendedStay
All reviewsexcellent stayhotel of choiceoutdoor fire pitnice propertystaff was friendlyrooms are cleanbusiness centercleaning staffparking lotcamp lejeuneindoor poolin townwould definitely stay here againmy sonhgirelaxationamenities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Checked in this hotel around 12:00 am . The hotel was full . Upon entering I dropped my bag and went to dinner . Came back around 2:00 am . The room was 83 degrees and a sauna . Set air on 60 and remained 77 until 6:15 am . At which point I closed bathroom door and set got room to 71 . It was muggy , sticky and a awful experience and trying to sleep . Contacted hotel front desk and informed or issue and they were sympathetic but offered resolution but didn’t deliver . Also contacted hotel management via email and by phone and got no response . Voicemail was full and left messages for someone to call me back . Single worst Hilton Garden Inn experience I have ever had ! Travelers beware .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Charles E

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Miri L.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time in the Jacksonville area. During my week stay, the staff was friendly and helpful. It is a new hotel, so the furnishing were comfortable, with a clean and fresh appearance of my room. There are many places nearby to dine, shop and the beaches were about a 45 minute drive.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Upon arriving, my granddaughter and I were greeted with welcomes and smiling faces. Front desk staff was efficient and made sure to ask if I needed any help getting settled in. It seemed as if customer service was top priority to the staff as all were friendly, welcoming yet efficient in getting the job done. Room was spacious and very clean. Pool was small, but not a problem as not many people were using it. The outdoor fire pit was fun to sit around in the evening.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Room was beautuful.breakfast buffet poor. Eggs and hash browns cold. Orange juice watered down. Pool did not open until 9. Pool had hair and trash all over. Only two towels. Did not appreciate fire alarm at 6 am. When mentioned pool and buffet problems, management oblivious.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear softballquilter1,

Thank you for providing insight on your recent experience experience at our hotel. We sincerely apologize that the breakfast buffet and pool area was not the quality expected; we are taking your feedback to our team so they may address these areas to avoid recurrence. We look for reviews to provide insight, so thank you again. The next time you are in the area we would love for you to stop back again.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Excellent stay at a great price. I did not have a timeline to begin with and my initial reservation was only 4 days. But as my situation changes the staff was able to accommodate me for more days without changing rooms.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business