“Delightful Easter at the Beach”
other travellers have booked this property
Nice area to relax
Beautiful Peaceful Beach in front of condo Soft sand and warm ocean.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beautiful Peaceful Beach in front of condo
Soft sand and warm ocean.
Awesome Heated Pool
Fenced in Kid's Pool next to main pool.
3rd Bedroom with twin upper and double lower bunk beds
Master Bedroom with a king bed.
Bedroom with a queen bed.
Master Bath
2nd bathroom
Our building is I. Walkway to beach and pool/hot tub directly in front of our unit.
View from our balcony.
Balcony with table and chairs.
Another view of balcony and chairs.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Laura M
“Delightful Easter at the Beach”
Reviewed 29 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

My family has Celiac and eating out is very difficult. Staying at a "home away from home" was wonderful. The condo was perfect for us with everything we needed for cooking and a delightful little Spring break get away for Easter. The kids loved the hot tub and pool, TVs in every room and I enjoyed having a kitchen with everything I needed.
I was prepared to have to make the beds when we arrived late though, other than that, everything was great

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Overall furnishing/style of the condo, felt like home
Liked least: Bathrooms needed to be better cleaned, would have liked the beds made.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
30 Mar 2016
Thank you for your kind review. I am so glad your family had a great time. Our family loves the hot tub and pool as well. So glad you could get away and have fun.
NIXON S
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“NICE AN PEACEFUL”
Reviewed 2 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015

The property was nice, nice, peaceful and great place to stay. My family and me got all expectations and we strongly recommend it

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
Management Response
3 Sep 2015
Thank you for your kind review. I am glad you had a nice trip.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing