“Emerald Isle & Grande Villas 6G Gorgeous!”

Review of Grande Villas 6-G

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JAFGHF
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Emerald Isle & Grande Villas 6G Gorgeous!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I can not say enough good things about Grande Villa 6G and our family vacation at Emerald Isle. This property is gorgeous. When I checked in at Emerald Isle Realty, I was told that this is the most beautiful property on the island. He was not kidding. My kids thought they were living in a mansion. The pictures on their website do not do this place justice - I was concerned about the size of the living room from the pictures. No need to be - It was huge. The balcony is to die for with oceanviews from every angle. This condo is fully equipped with everything you could possibly need plus some things. It was clean and furnished beautifully. The artwork throughout is fascinating in a good way. The actual property is fabulous. My kids had a blast in the pool and on the beach. The pool was beautiful and natural and loaded with seashells! I would highly recommend Grande Villas 6G. We were a multi-generation family and this property worked out great for us! Loved it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
VA
Reviewed 24 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
24 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Grande Villas 6-G. I agree, this property is definitely set up more like a resort than any condo community in our area. I'm so happy to know that your family's vacation was saved and you enjoyed your time on the Crystal Coast. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation and we'll happily reserve a villa at Grande VIllas for you - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed 22 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
22 Sep 2011
Update: I'm pleased to let you know that the owner of this villa has had the carpets cleaned and the soiling, which you mentioned, has been removed.

Original response - December 15, 2011: Thank you for your review of your stay at Grande Villas 6-G. It pleases me to know you and your family enjoyed your stay so much and you found the condo and grounds of this community to be so accommodating to your needs.

I am sorry to hear of the condition which you found the carpet and the issue with the flatware. I'm happy to let you know that the owner of 6-G has purchased new flatware for the property and a deep clean should relieve the carpet of any stains which are present. Deep cleans usually occur during our off season and we can certainly make the suggestion to schedule one for this property, if it hasn't already been scheduled.

Thank you for your feedback. I hope you and your family will return to Grande Villas 6-G for your next vacation. Please call us when you begin planning your vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing