“Perfect...”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Teresa S
Walkertown, North Carolina, United States
“Perfect...”
Reviewed 14 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I booked a last minute spring break vacation for my family. You never know what you'll get just by looking on line, but the pictures with this property showed what looked to be newer furniture and newer flooring - 3 bedrooms, 2 baths - first floor - beach view - heated pool - it fit the bill for everything we were looking for.

We were NOT disappointed. In fact, we were overjoyed with our stay in this unit. The unit appeared to have recently been updated. All new furniture throughout, new flooring throughout, easy access to the beach and pool areas, and the staff of Emerald Isle Realty were beyond helpful.

We had a few glitches, but they were very promptly resolved. I had rented a full-sized crib for our grandson, but I did not think to rent it on the day of the reservation - I did it the following week - mind you we only booked a week in advance for this trip so it was all short notice. When we arrived - after 8:00 p.m. - the crib was not in the room. I made a call to the company that provided the linens and a crib was delivered shortly after 9:00 p.m. - they did not have to do this, but went to the trouble to make sure we were taken care of.

PANIC - we could not connect to the wifi and there was no information in the unit or in the paperwork that gave us the password. We called the office first thing the next morning and a technician came out promptly and worked until he could get the password reset and we were off to the races.

My husband noticed after the first night that the heat did not seem to be working correctly. Another call to Emerald Isle Realty, and a technician was on the spot very promptly to discover that a part in the HVAC had rusted out and needed to be replaced. Done.

We had multiple vehicles, so we did not have to drive our main vehicle at all....until Wednesday morning when I went out to start it, and it would not even make a noise - the alternator had gone bad. Hence, another call to Emerald Isle Realty and they hooked us up with a local mechanic. He was wonderful, had our alternator replaced in a day, and charged us less than the original quoted price.

Needed a good pizza place - called Emerald Isle Realty - recommendations made - choice selected - best beach pizza I have ever had.

Bottom line, the unit was gorgeous, well appointed, lacking no amenities, AND EXTREMELY CLEAN. And the icing on the cake was the personal care and concern that Emerald Isle Realty gave us to make our stay unforgettable in a very good way.

We would definitely rent this property again in the future, and highly recommend it to anyone else thinking of visiting the Indian Beach, NC area.

I wish all vacations were as good as this one. This was one for the record books, on many levels, but all positive.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing