Best Western Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman
US$183
US$144
Priceline
US$1 179
Comfort Suites Charlotte Northlake(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$101
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom was cleana pet friendly hotelwould stay againstaff was very friendlybreakfast areanorth carolinabiscuits and gravycharlotte areafirst flooroff the highwayrenaissance festivalconvenient locationgreat place to staywaffleseasy accesshot breakfast
Reviewed 25 January 2018

We were travelling late and the hotel we arrived at prior to Huntersville Best Western did not have the accommodation we booked. We were referred to Best Western and couldn't have been more pleased with everything. Room was excellent, the space was great, and clean, and the breakfast was very good as well.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SilverMiddleton, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

114michaelat You having a great stay makes me happy. I am delighted that our staff was able to take care of you and I appreciate you taking the time to write the review about our Best Western. It means a lot to our staff to know that we are providing our guests with what they want in a lodging choice.
Sincerely, Silver Middleton

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel..the staff is incredible. They are each individually very nice and helpful people. I stay here often. Silver the general manager is a gem. The rooms are very clean and spacious and have the most comfortable beds you will ever sleep on. There's a workoutroom and vending machines. Id highly recommend this hotel i stay here everytime im in huntersville.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank caribeankara
SilverMiddleton, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

caribeankara Thank you for taking the time to review our Best Western Plus. We do appreciate your 5 star rating about the property. It means a lot to our staff to know that we are providing our guests with what they want in a lodging choice. And remembering us by name is the highest compliment we can receive. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Stayed over night while traveling through the area. As long as the bed is clean and comfortable, the noise level is low and the bathroom is clean - I'm happy. This hotel fit the bill on all levels. The breakfast was adequate to fill your belly before hitting the road. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and it was fine.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
SilverMiddleton, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Sheri You being happy makes me happy. I am delighted that our hotel fit the bill and I appreciate you taking the time to write the review about our Best Western. It means a lot to our staff to know that we are providing our guests with what they want in a lodging choice.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I had a very good stay at the hotel the first stay. A very nice girl names Katie was so accommodating to me. She waived my pet fee when I came in as a first time BW customer. She was friendly courteous and helped me out when I needed other items that I did not bring. She is an awesome employee. The next morning, I was also greeted by another great employee named Theresa. She personally poured me coffee that was freshly made and genuinely cared for my comfort during my stay. Regarding the physical hotel itself, it was OK. It definitely needs to be better kept. The sinks were a bit clogged and took a while for water to drain after washing your hands. The walls were a little dingy with paint coming off in the bathroom area and the carpets seemed to be showing some age as well. For the price, I thought the appearance would be a bit nicer. But, if you are looking for an affordable hotel that has nice staff, I would recommend this hotel. If you tell them about any discomfort, they will try to accommodate you as best as they can.

Room Tip: If you don't like your room, tell the front desk. Book on hotel site - not a 3rd party. Otherwise, the hotel cannot accommodate you.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

anthonypV7248YH Thank you for the kind review of the hotel. Our employees are very hard working and take pride in their jobs and I'm glad it shows. Our guest and staff are truly the success of this hotel. I will pass on your kind words. It was a pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Lake Norman.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Friendly, helpful and made stay a delightful one. Very cold outside but warm inside. Needed pet friendly and this was one of the few BW in the area to offer this. They were knowledgeable about the area and local traffic patterns.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

robertrM5165XJ Thank you for taking the time to let TripAdvisor readers know that you found a hotel that you highly recommend with a friendly staff. We love hearing from our guest. It tells us what we are doing right and were we need to improve. Business like ours depend on guest like you to take the time out of your busy schedule to help us. We look forward to serving you on your next visit.