Candlewood Suites Huntersville
US$99
US$131
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$149
Hampton.com
US$183
US$72
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront desklong stayfirst glanceneeded a place to staylaundry roomwasherstovepetgymcharlottesidewalk
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Stayed in two rooms in this hotel for approximately a month and a half
First problem one of the two air conditioning units not working (same problem in Landry/exercise room) the unit in the hallway also did not work. So on days when it was over 80 degrees it was very uncomfortable
One of the two eyes on stove did not work
There were four washers and two did not work and there were also a couple of dryers that didn't work
In the second larger room I moved in the bathtub was so dirty I could not get it back White with Clorox even after soaking it. When I reported these problems I was told that they are old and we are going to remodel soon which didn't help me
Finally the carpet was so dirty that everyday my white socks were filthy when I took them off and either the couch or carpet smelled like someone threw up on it. I asked for the carpet to be cleaned and was told I would have to move to yet another room so I moved out

Room Tip: I would suggest that you do a walk through and chose a room on the east and north side of building
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Lisa B
Management response:Responded 21 June 2017

Hi,

First I would like to apologize for all the issues you incurred. Unfortunately our property is very old and has some issues that are out of our control. However we have started our renovation process which will eliminate most of the issues you had. We hope you will come back and check out our property again once the renovations have happened.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I visit this hotel often. I never experience any problems with staff or on the property. I will continue to visit this property. Staff is very nice and helpful.

I will say this property is definitely due for a refresher.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank England I
Management response:Responded 22 May 2017

Thank you for your loyalty! We are glad that you enjoyed your time staying with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I gave this place 3 stars due the friendliness of every staff person I met. However this is an old looking and feeling hotel. Cheap furnishings, filthy laundry room, 1980ish fitness equipment. Although the laundry is free the washing machines are filthy inside and very dirty on the outside. From first glance you would think they all were broken due to the low up keep. It toke over an hour to dry clothes once you find a dryers that works. Find a gym or workout in your room as the fitness center is way out of date! The rooms are standard but could really use an upgrade as well. But not as bad as the laundry and fitness facilities

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Thomas S
Management response:Responded 22 May 2017

We apologize for the condition of our property. The new management team is working on renovations that are scheduled to take place sometime this year. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

really good place to stay in the area - It is a long stay style and outfitted for it. You can safely run on the street - sidewalks over a dozen restaurants in the area. Many small boutique shoppes. Only thing is they need to monitor smoking better. You could smell it in the elevator and hallways.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank david d
Management response:Responded 3 May 2017

Thank you for staying with us! We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us and exploring our area.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Charlotte, NC is the perfect halfway point when traveling by road for me for the holidays and I needed a place to stay for one night each way that allowed cats (my cat does not do well on an airplane, unfortunately). The Candlewood Suites Huntersville hotel was a quiet, clean, affordable, pet-friendly place for us to rest for one night. I have stayed here 4 times now (2 nights per holiday break for the past 2 years) and have no complaints! It is convenient to a large shopping center as well as restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo