All reviews front desk hot tub choice hotels funeral home large bathroom quiet location comfortable beds would stay again indoor pool the hotel is clean staff was friendly nice property sitting area fitness center nice room road noise great place to stay
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Great hotel, clean, comfortable, great breakfast. Ryan at the front desk was very kind and gave us directions to the store we needed and the restaurant we wanted for dinner. This is what we expect in a Comfort inn

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Comfort S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Lake Norman - Huntersville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

We are so happy that we could meet your expectations and we hope you'll give us an opportunity to serve you again. Thanks again.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Difficult to find at night since it’s positioned back from the main road with little signage. Needs something lit up to direct you to the entrance,
Rooms were typical Comfort Suites. Clean and comfortable beds and it has a real bathroom, not one with the bathroom sink at the back of the room. Front staff extremely courteous and helpful.

Room tip: Pay attention to location directions
Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Comfort S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Lake Norman - Huntersville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate all of the kind words. As a staff we try our hardest to please each and every guest! We will pass along the information about needing better signs and lighting!

Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

hotel grounds/exterior, lobby, breakfast area, elevators & hallways CLEAN & well kept

front desk staff, friendly & helpful

room was clean, bed was comfy

no issues during our 2 night stay here

will stay here again in the future.

indoor pool was clean, area around it was clean & well kept

fitness center was closed due to remodeling. (10/25-10/27)

good location to stay while checking out the Lake Norman/Charlotte area for NASCAR shops, Charlotte Motor Speedway, etc

lots of restaurants nearby, few fast food joints across the road etc Birkdale Village within 5 miles of hotel

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are thrilled to receive a 5 star review from you. We strive for excellence everyday and are pleased to know you enjoyed your accommodations. We look forward to having you back again in the future.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My son and I stayed in one room and his diving coach in another. Super clean and conveniently located near aquatic center and plenty of restaurants. I definitely plan on staying here again next year. Also only a short drive from the airport. Al night snack stand!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! All night snack stand is great even for the employees and we are glad that you got to use it. We appreciate all of the positive comments. We work closely with the Aquatic Center and hope to see you again at a future match.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

My wife and I were looking forward to our trip to Charlotte and especially the Comfort Suites wich carried the "Exceptional" rating on their website, the only such rating in the area. Upon our arrival, we were impressed. The exterior, check in, and hotel were indeed exceptional. Entering our room, everything still seemed inline. The bed and nights rest were indeed exceptional. Then we took showers, my wife commented not a lot of water pressure here, when I got in, I disagreed, there was NO water pressure. I'm sure the shampoo was in my hair until I got home and took a real shower, but I'm off point. The toilet paper and kleneex in the room were the cheapest I had ever seen in a Choice Hotel. We went down for breakfast, the hot food was in the hot food covered dish but not hot. It appeared the items were warmed in a microwave and then placed under the hood with no consistent source for heat. The cold cereal server was broke, my wife had to remove the lid and dish it out with a bowl. The plastic cups for juice were tiny. The paper plates, the extremely cheap white paper plates with no structure to them at all. Two trips through the toaster for my wifes English Muffin failed to raise the temperature to the level that could melt the butter. And the whole time, a very effecient looking women walking around with a clip board. When we left for our days activities, I told the front desk about our shower situation and she apoligized and promised she would have it looked into. At the conclusion of our day, we welcomed the extremely comfortable room and bed and had a great nights sleep. The next morning, shower was the same disappointing lack of water, hot food was still cold in the breakfast area. When we were checking out, I explained to the associate at the front desk my displeasure. I was told that there was never a Maintenance man on Saturday, they should have switched my room. Alot of good that did then. The breakfast at Bojangles was delicious. Looks to me like someone is taking a great hotel and trying to save money at the guests comfort and expense.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are very sorry that we did not meet your exceptions during your stay. I will pass all of this information to the right departments and make sure that they are informed. Thank you.