Hot Springs Log Cabins
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Hot Springs
See available hotels
Alpine Court Motel(Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Iron Horse Station(Hot Springs)
  • Spa
View Hotel
All reviewshound heaventhese cabinsmax patchour honeymoonmy husband and ipine cabinget awayfur babiesfenced yarddirect tvgas grillfully stocked kitchenenjoyed the hot tubwasher dryerthought of everythingperfect cabinoff the beaten path
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved the great location of the Oaks cabin. The view outside was great. We really enjoyed soaking in the hot tub with the mountains as the back drop. The inside of the cabin was extremely clean and cozy. I will definitely plan to book this cabin again in the near future. It was by far the best cabin we have stayed in anywhere around.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband, our pups and I have been visiting the Cabin for last 8 years and it just keeps getting better. When I found this gem on a random search years back it was the best find ever. I can’t think of any place I rather go to for relaxation, rest and peace. The upkeep of the property is always impressive and appreciated. Thank you Mike and Amy for creating this lovely paradise. I begin counting the days till our return the second we depart.

The Asia’s
NJ

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really good experience. Our favorite place to stay by far (4 different spots for our honeymoon). The place was well furnished and the satellite TV was a good idea. We could tell a lot of thought was put into keeping the guests happy.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Wonderful weekend get a way! Second time at Hot Springs Log Cabins and look forward to coming back~The new larger screen TV was a plus, although, we spent more time outdoors hiking. Cabin was very clean as before and the complimentary bottle of wine was a very nice touch!

1  Thank ofaolain1
Reviewed 13 March 2018

My wife and I traveled all the way from Delaware to enjoy the wonderful Holly cabin. Everything was great, the cabin is small and cozy with everything you need. The hot tub was perfect for the chilly nights, along with the fireplace. Mike and Amy do a great job at having everything ready for you when you arrive. We enjoyed the town of Hot Springs, and also spent a day in Asheville. We recommend these cabins to anyone looking for a little romantic getaway, you'll greatly appreciate the peace and quiet!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple