Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
getaroom.com
US$107
US$97
SAVE US$10
PricelineUS$107
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$107
All reviews front desk would stay here again room was clean and comfortable nice stay fayetteville desmond walmart hurricane
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The entire staff needs to be commended. During my stay there they were the friendliest and most professional people I have ever met, especially dealing with covid pandemic. I stayed in the hotel for 28 days and I will definitely stay there again when I come home to visit!! Management is top of the line!!!! 5 stars!!!!

Room tip: I was on the 4th floor and it was great
Date of stay: December 2020
Desmond Dinkins, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Countrytraveler66 for the commendation. We strive to make every guest feel at home when staying with us. We definitely make keep you, staff, and our guests safe a top priority in this current pandemic. We thank you for noticing. See you on your next visit and safe travels!!! Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed 6 January 2021

Booked a room during the holidays for visiting family members and am very dissatisfied with this hotel. During stay noticed red rashes on sons arm and discovered room was infested with bed bugs. Upon leaving facility, reported the problem to front desk and was told manager would call me and discuss problem. I never received a call back and after I called the hotel (3) times was told every time the manager was out for some reason or another I gave up. I traveled back to the hotel and personally spoke to the site manager and he insisted they cleaned the room every day and periodically sprayed for insects. I gave up but will never stay here again or recommend this hotel to anyone!

Date of stay: November 2020
Desmond Dinkins, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

I am so sorry for you experience and inconvenience tedh131! When we finally got in contact with you after trying to reach you, I regret that you were not able to inform any of our staff while you were here. Your room was checked and verified that there were no bed bugs or pests found in your room. We want to assure you we have the best management practices pest control protocol in place. I will follow up with you again to see if you were able to provide at minimum the doctors findings you mentioned you could give us. We take all reports seriously and we still treated the room and hope you will not let this deter you from staying with us again. If I can be of any further assistance please contact me @ gmfayhm@welcomehg.com

Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

I’ve been staying with IHG most of my adult life. I love it here the quality is superb. No matter where we stay in the country we get the same great quality and customer service. I really appreciate everything IHG has done to get the company where it is today. We will continue being IHG loyalists. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Desmond Dinkins, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Quality is exactly what we hope to provide! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay F5760VPmegann! Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Express& Suites ~ Hope Mills!!!

Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

The service at the Holiday Inn express in Hope Mills is excellent!! The price honestly was super great for king size executive room. The staff really took care of me and made sure I was able to set up everything before my fiancé came in town. The location is in one of the best places you can possibly think of shopping center restaurants Walmart all around you.I will definitely book again. Staff members Chavise and Desmond Were excellent pleasant and very helpful. Honestly one of the best experiences I have ever had at any hotel I have ever went to!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for the kind words gwill910! I will be sure to tell Chavise of the wonderful job she did. It is so encouraging to know your stay was one of the best at any hotel ever, that is so encouraging for us! We hope to see you again soon, and thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed 9 December 2020 via mobile

I drove over 19 hours to get to North Carolina. As soon as I came in Dez helped me do early check in even though the lady originally helping me was kind of rude about me being here before 3 pm. I’m very grateful to get a nice room so I could rest!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for taking the time to write a review caitlinbI8348PU! I am sorry you were not able to get in as early as you wanted, but I am happy you were able to get an early check in. I will look into your initial try with our management team. Next time give us a call and we will do our best to have your room ready as soon as you arrive. See you next time!