See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Privately owned hotel is definitely worth the money. He has all premium channels. I was told there is a continental breakfast but I left too early to attend. Only complaint is that the a/c was very noisy and it seemed to not really get cold in the room. I would definitely go again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

The negative experience i had was turned into positive because of management. I sent an email from the website stating the issue and the problem was solved and resolved in 24 hours. I thank the management for the quick response. The other positives were the bed and the TV stations.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were looking for a place to stop for the night while traveling to Charleston, SC. We opted for Townhouse Inn due to not wanting to spend too much for a place just to sleep for the night. We were pleasantly surprised with the condition of the room. It was clean and fairly updated. We would stay again if stopping in High Point.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Let me start by stateing that i asked for a non smoking three diffetent times i questioned them about this due to past experiences elsewhere. I walked in the roim and immediantly was slapped in the face by this old stinch of cig. Smoke. So i went to the front desk was given a hard time about getting a second room so i asked for my money back mind u i had only had my key no longer than 3 minutes or so and was told i could not get a refund because i had already walked in the hotel. I was one of maybe three guest and one of which was at the front desk as well complaining of the skimpy towels with holes in them and a big dark brown smudge on one of them "saw this for myself the guest was highly upset with this" anyways i made due with my room as i hadno choice so i go to take a shower to find a corner of a condom rapper behind the toilet and a ball of hair. Could not get the heat to work so went again to thos front desk and the guy was rude about cutting the switch on. And three different times in one night it kept getting very cold so i again went to the front desk to have him tell me the breaker keeps cutting it off "i did not believe him" i think he was finding it hallarious to be honest. So next morning i ask to skeak with a manager and was greated by the owner and let me tell you something about this women...she is the most disrespectful non educated buisness individual i have ever met in my life. She told me she did not give a damn how i felt after we had some words about how disrespectful her staff was and about the rooms. I now understand why there was only two or three people there. And to top it off as i was leaving the housekeeper as i walked back in my room apparently saw me go to the front desk was in my room when i returned cleaning the room at 925 in the morning and the next day my credit cards and debit card all four had several purchases made from jet.com. i did however find out a month later after the investigation was over that it was her and did press charges the trial begins in two weeks from today. I do not recomment a soul to this hotel on there worse broke day.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Excellent location in center of High Point. Room had strong odor when we first entered, but either it went away quickly or we got used to it. Room was clean and well maintained but had signs of age. Desk staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast included make it yourself waffles, orange or cranberry juice, pastries, and was not crowded. We were only staying overnight for a business meeting the next day. Room rate was very reasonable and the accommodations were certainly acceptable. Bed was hard, but we enjoyed our stay. Free Wi-Fi and free parking were both welcomed extras!

Room Tip: We enjoyed a king room on first floor for easy access and parking.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business