See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I was booked here for my cousins wedding and I'm tempted to take her gifts back. This hotel was absolutely grotesque. I changed rooms and it didn't get much better. Two others in our party also had to change rooms due to finding blood on their sheets where as I only found hairs and something yellow all over mine. If it hadn't been so cold out, I would have slept in my vehicle. I was so disappointment with this place and disgusted that I couldn't turn the lights off at night.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LuxDeesse
Amoy L, Front Office Manager at Red Lion Hotel High Point, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay here at the Red Lion Hotel. We apologize for the issues that you outlined to us regarding your experience, we realize that this is not the experience that you had hoped for and for that we are truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations.

We are in the process of remodeling the hotel, and hope that once you have done so you will give us another chance to make it up to you, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you where we hope to exceed your expectations.

If you wish to discuss this further please reach out to me at 336 889 8888.

Regards,
Amoy

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Hi I don’t think it’s possible to have been more disgusted with a hotel stay. First things first let’s talk about the fact that my rate was $300 per night because it was during market week. I understand raising the rates a bit, but $300 for this disgusting hell hole is obscene. When I arrived at 2 I was told I could not check in until 5. I bit my tongue and went to change in the hotel bathroom. 4 of the 5 stalls in the bathroom were covered in human waste. One of the stalls weirdly enough had two plastic gloves in it. Should have known then to run.

The rooms themselves are equally vile. There was mold throughout the entire place and it looked like someone had only done a very surface level cleaning...for the past 10 years. Upon arrival I immediately made housekeeping change my sheets as they were noticeably dirty. I wish I had brought a hazmat suit to stay here.

Look if your hotel is $50 a night you get what you paid for. For $300 you are down right robbing people.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 548alim
Reviewed 10 March 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Is this the worst thing place that I have ever stayed in? Definitely not, but it’s bad. I think the city of High Point runs this dump and they operate it like a city vehicle. Let’s hit every fender and not fix it. The building is old and not maintained. This hotel is strictly here to service the needs of the downtown furniture market (appx. 24 days a year). They will never stick another dime into this property. It just isn’t profitable. Staff is nice, but they even know that Radisson is fixing to pull their license. This hotel is just about location for the market. There is none better for that. $11.00 for this breakfast. Must use room charge because there cc machine has been broken awhile.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Radisson high point nc was the absolute worst place i've ever stayed at, hot air blowing from ac, rusty light fixtures, melted toilet seats, loud talk and slamming doors, sloppy caulking to try to cover peeling wallpaper,,,, i could go on but I'll just say, dont stay here, its the worst of the worst,,, a real nightmare,,,

Date of stay: February 2018