US$114
Atrium Inn(High Point)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$86
Travelocity
J.H. Adams Inn(High Point)
US$180
US$170
Priceline
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$175
US$164
Pandora's Manor(High Point)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstayed herefront deskmall across the streetthe loopnice hotelspent one nightvisiting friendscheck in was a breezefree coffeeroom was comfortable and cleanhotel is locatedgreat place to staywould stay againbistromarriotttargetlobby
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Courtyards do a good job - predictable and comfortable. This one was no exception. Nice staff and comfortable room. Breakfast good downstairs in the morning. Nice people serving the food and good coffee for purchase - very important. I was there to attend a meeting at High Point University and this hotel is within easy access of the school. Good spot.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Ken L, General Manager at Courtyard High Point, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Good Place,

We appreciate your positive comments and rest assured that our staff will hear them as well.
It is so critical to our success that we receive the Guest comments both positive and negative by which we will continue to improve and exceed our guests expectations.

Best regards,
Ken Lile

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

The room seemed clean enough. I wasn't a fan of the bed but that is personal preference. There was a strong smell of some kind of airisol in the room. The main reason I just gave a 3 is there was dust on the wall over the bed around the smoke detector and fixtures on the wall. I would stay again but just not extremely impressed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Ken L, General Manager at Courtyard High Point, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Okay,

Just okay is not our standard for service or product and we do appreciate your feedback on the issues stated.
We will always seek to improve by continued training and inspecting what the guests expect....we do apologize and want you to know that this is an anomaly and not our standard of cleanliness.

Best regards,

Ken

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Over all a nice stay. Unfortunately my credit card numbers were stolen and somebody charged some things on my card. It happened at the little spot where you get quick breakfast, lunch and salads etc. near the lobby. Total headache. Hotel wasn't real interested in helping or apologizing.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Great place to stay, Clean but weekend stay for a sweet will be expensive. Lots of restaurants close by. Food in BISTRO is overpriced and the room maids who clean the rooms come at 3pm in the afternoon.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Sometimes I start my trip with low expectations, because I don't want to feel disappointed. We were booked at this hotel, because we were attending a family wedding. My 18 year old son was feeling sick and the room offered a very nice space with clean linen, towels and good entertainment. We we went down for a bite to eat and the only person working there was extremely attentive and got us some very nice salads and a quesadilla plate for my son. Sometimes more upscale hotels don't offer the kind of hospitality we got at the Courtyard High Point.

Room Tip: Probably corner rooms are bigger. Bit all other rooms look fine too with plenty of light.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Ken L, General Manager at Courtyard High Point, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Pleasantly surprised,

We strive to exceed our guests expectations and thank you for sending on your compliments.
I will definitely share with all!

Our best to you and safe travels,

Ken Lile