All reviewselectric fireplacesteak streetjacuzzi tubroom was cleanthe breakfast areaindoor poolnice stayenjoyed my staygreensboro areafront desk staffwould stay againking bedmini fridgenorth carolinabagelsfurniture marketsticks
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The room was nice, spacious, nice set up. However the service that I received, was marvelous. Penny helped me and assured me that things would go smoothly, at a time when I wasn't so sure if they would. TAWANDA, went over and above! She did whatever she could to make my stay comfortable amd gave me service that far exceeded my expectations or her duties. Customer service is what brings people back!!! Cleaning crew left a bit to be desired, but TAWANDA was even willing to assist with their flaws. Thanks for a great experience hospitality staff. Thanks TAWANDA for excellence.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Moniebee00
Steven V, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham High Point, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for your kind comments about our staff, and team member Tawanda. I will be sure to share your comments with her and our staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Arriving late I was friendly greeted and checked in very professionally by the Scottish desk clerk on duty. It had been a bad day in which everything had gone wrong but everything changed for the good with this check in experience. The hotel and room was much better than any of the past Wingate’s I have stayed in. The room was larger with a separate area for sitting and a fake fireplace next to a microwave and larger mini refrigerator. It was very clean and well up kept. I will stay there any time I find myself in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Steven V, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham High Point, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for your kind comments on your experience with our front desk at check-in and your comments on your stay. As a hotel staff we continue to try and offer excellence in service with all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Staff friendly and courteous as usual. By far the best place to stay for the price in this area. Convenient to almost anything your looking for. Rooms are clean and more than adequate. Great breakfast bar and surrounded by great dining establishments. I always stay there when in the high point or Greensboro area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your great comments about your stay and our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon!