See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

For the price, the room and service was excellent. The front desk clerk was especially friendly. I did not habe any problems checking in.

I stayed for two days with my family and did not have any problemes. Although, there was a pool, did not get chance to use it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I booked a one night stay at this Motel 6 on my way to SC. I have stayed at countless Motel 6s in the past and they are hit or miss, but this was the most disgusting one yet. I arrived before 7pm and the lobby was already closed for the night so I had to check in through the tiny window. All went fine with check in except I had requested a 1st floor room if possible, as I have a cat and it makes life much easier carrying it and her stuff in, and was told they had no 1st floor rooms and I would be on the 2nd floor. (never fails lol)
I go up to my room and unload everything and quickly realize there is a sticky substance all over the floors with shoe print marks in them. The toilet was full upon my arrival of used and mushy toilet paper that had been sitting in there for who knows how long and a cigarette butt (non smoking room). The towel holder on the wall has unknown substance marks all over it as well as the bathroom door and light switch. The sink has hairs all over and in it. The tub has multiple short and long hairs throughout it...I go to wipe out the tub with a dry washcloth and it comes up covered in black/grey dirt. I wipe off the sink counter and it come up covered in dirt. I wipe up a sticky shoe print by the toilet and it is just disgusting. I can't take it, there is "missing some stuff when cleaning a room" and there is "not cleaning a room at all." This room was the latter, there is no way this room was cleaned.
I go down to the office window with the dirty linens I used to clean the room with and the attendant states she is sorry and I can be refunded if I leave (it is after 9pm) or I can switch rooms and speak with the manager in the AM. I ask to see the other room 1st. I look at the other room 2 doors down from mine and the sink has long hairs all over it and tub, the mirror has spray marks/drops all over it of who knows what, but at least the floor isn't covered in sticky shoe prints. The pillows have hair on them, I didn't even dare pull down the covers. I move my stuff and my cat to the other room. I slept in my clothes on top of the covers with my jacket on and hood up.
The next morning I check out and tell the "manager" about what happened. Never once says he is sorry or anything, just that he will check on it. If you do stay here I sure hope you get a clean room and this was a one time thing or just my poor luck. I am an avid Motel 6 customer as they allow pets for free usually and are cheap of course. But cheap does not equal filth like I experienced here.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Katie S
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 High Point, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Katie, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We would like to make sure you spoke with our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to have a record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Stay here for my birthday and it was friendly front desk, room was clean, bed was comfortable. It definitely looks runned down and it was some activity outside, otherwise, it was very quiet. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Not close to Greensboro. About 20-30 mintues out depending on traffic
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

First thing, if you traveler so it's best place. Nice and simple rooms. This was my first trip and I really enjoy this place. Good to go. Room was made nice and pretty.
Housekeeping was excellent. Overall nice room in this rate. . ......,....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I give this place a negative 1... when we got there the place looks run down... has drug dealers and prostitutes hanging around there. Very unsafe for the kids and adults. The pictures are untrue. This place needs to be closed down.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 High Point, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.