“Good”

Mikes On Main St
Ranked #22 of 206 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Mike's on Main has so much potential. The building is beautiful and I just loved the ceilings. I had forgotten about my last experience here when I returned but on a hot day an ice cream soda or float was appealing.

The restaurant seemed understaffed for the crowd and service was slow to get your order taken and even longer to get the check. I felt really bad holding the table for so long.

I went with the egg salad sandwich and it was very good. Then I had a root beer float that was also great on the hot and humid day. The staff was working hard but just couldn't keep up.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I dropped in for breakfast mid-week. They were pretty busy but service was good and it didn’t take too long. It’s an old school diner feel and they also have a little outdoor patio. The Monte Cristo breakfast sandwich was excellent as were the hash browns. My wife wasn’t feeling 100% so she just got scrambled eggs and oatmeal with toast and enjoyed it as well. Coffee was good. Prices were very reasonable for a tourist area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband & I recently ate at this place. Not only did we enjoy the "old-fashioned" drug store but the burgers were delicious also! This is a "quaint" little town and it takes you back in time to see how they have preserved this old drug store. We have eaten here before and the food is always very tasty!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you like old world nostalgia, be sure to visit. Mike's has an original soda fountain, fun memorabilia and photos and a decent menu - basic but good! Family friendly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here for a quick lunch on a Wed. The fountain counter and restaurant have a 50’s ambiance Even the waiters and waitresses were dressed in the 50’s attire. Lots of antiques in glass covered cases.

I had a melted tuna and my husband had a Reuben. Loved them both