“Saturday Breakfast: AVAILABLE seating, average food... but watch your timing!”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 6 November 2018

My wife and I don't go out on Saturday mornings very often to eat breakfast/then run errands. I thought we might see "crowds." We did. At about 10:00 a.m. we drove in/and/out of the parking lots of two chain restaurants and two family-owned restaurants... all jammed with cars. We didn't even want to go inside to check on the waiting lines.

Then I thought, let's try Golden Corral's Saturday morning breakfast buffet. Success! Lots of room to park! Walking in, we saw lots of available tables... and, of course, with the buffet self serve approach, we didn't have to wait to get our food.

As for the food, there was a variety of offerings, but I think we arrived at the "tail end" of the breakfast routine. I got the last two pancakes in one serving pan... rubbery eating. And the maple "syrup" was more like maple "water." My wife did not enjoy her choices at all. Well... yes, she "cheated" and took a chocolate covered strawberry from the desserts bar.

As we left at 11:00 a.m., we saw that the breakfast bar had been completed changed over to luncheon items. So... if you want to beat Saturday crowds for breakfast - AND - have some good meal items, you need to get here earlier than 10:00 a.m.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

We usually go here quite often, we like the selection, the servers are very nice, the bars are fresh and clean, BUT this time the experience was extremely disappointing! I was spoken to extremely rudely by the assistant manager taking the payments, that I chose NOT to eat! I have contacted the headquarters and was directed to their district manager in Cincinnati, OH... I have left numerous messages with NO return call.
I would highly recommend you do as my Family has done, and choose to spend your money at a business that Appreciates you as a customer! We will Never go back!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 October 2018

Great Food, fresh and refreshed! The salad bar seemed to have less choices than a typical GOlden Corral, but it had what I needed. The Bacon Wrapped Sirloin was very good, just make sure you don;t get an overdone piece. Very popular restaurant, so there was a line for the meat, dishes were refreshed so choices were abundant.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018

It's not bad but most of the food is so breaded. You end up really full on bread instead of meat or vegetables. Then end up eating too much and getting sick. It's average.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

My husband and I have been to this Golden Corral twice now, and both times the food was fresh, hot, and good, and the restaurant was clean. We'll definitely go back.

Date of visit: June 2018